Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

@ipoloswagg yezzir i feel u because those are the ppl who have made it into the gotta have wit in line shoe it is now. when i was in high school they wouldnt even bother to buy it now they dying to have it feel me. back then they did solid black soles not this everything clear sole now thing. of course they were better quality back then compared to now but ay it is what it is. i remember i got the all red pair for $100 and the light blue pair for $80 and the light blue pair had only been around for a month by then. i remember the dude at footaction was like "yo if u buy more u will get a better discount". i shoulda bought more pairs lol. and when the black pros came out the girl in shoe city was like "your the first person who bought em" and by then they were out for like 2 weeks, it was summer 2004. Im personally tired of foams or "dopes" as we call em here in baltimore. not tryna give u no lecture lol so im gon stop.

-stories like this make me wonder if in 10 years dudes will be getting stabbed over Hyperdunks lmao

@ipoloswagg yezzir i feel u because those are the ppl who have made it into the gotta have wit in line shoe it is now. when i was in high school they wouldnt even bother to buy it now they dying to have it feel me. back then they did solid black soles not this everything clear sole now thing. of course they were better quality back then compared to now but ay it is what it is. i remember i got the all red pair for $100 and the light blue pair for $80 and the light blue pair had only been around for a month by then. i remember the dude at footaction was like "yo if u buy more u will get a better discount". i shoulda bought more pairs lol. and when the black pros came out the girl in shoe city was like "your the first person who bought em" and by then they were out for like 2 weeks, it was summer 2004. Im personally tired of foams or "dopes" as we call em here in baltimore. not tryna give u no lecture lol so im gon stop.

-stories like this make me wonder if in 10 years dudes will be getting stabbed over Hyperdunks lmao

Originally Posted by BronLe

hahahahah

hahahahah

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by BigTy23

So, basically if you plan to get these and live in NYC or the DMV. You WILL have to go early/ camp. Don't be naive and think they will be around a while, because you will be disappointed.

What a hypebeast comment this is. If you live in NYC or the DMV just keep in mind that our cities will receive a restock no matter what.These do drop on September 3rd right?

I'm speaking from experience, not hyping anything up. Foam releases aint what they use to be. 9/2/2011

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by BigTy23

So, basically if you plan to get these and live in NYC or the DMV. You WILL have to go early/ camp. Don't be naive and think they will be around a while, because you will be disappointed.

What a hypebeast comment this is. If you live in NYC or the DMV just keep in mind that our cities will receive a restock no matter what.These do drop on September 3rd right?

I'm speaking from experience, not hyping anything up. Foam releases aint what they use to be. 9/2/2011

Originally Posted by ipolo swagg

Okay guys i gotta question, i am a boy in highschool, and does anyone have the, as i call it, Infestation of people who do not even collect shoes getting the dark pines and electric blues?! A**holes like that are the reason the foamposites are rumored to go to 225. -_____-

not rumored they are and it has nothing to do with foam hype everything is going up in price

Okay guys i gotta question, i am a boy in highschool, and does anyone have the, as i call it, Infestation of people who do not even collect shoes getting the dark pines and electric blues?! A**holes like that are the reason the foamposites are rumored to go to 225. -_____-

not rumored they are and it has nothing to do with foam hype everything is going up in price

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

You really took up a half of a page to post meaningless pics???

And yea you must be new here because you sound real dumb saying your going to buy a sneaker because they change colors, what are you 12???

You clearly have no interest in the shoe just in the changing of colors so you can save yourself some money and go buy yourself a kaleidoscope.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

You really took up a half of a page to post meaningless pics???

And yea you must be new here because you sound real dumb saying your going to buy a sneaker because they change colors, what are you 12???

You clearly have no interest in the shoe just in the changing of colors so you can save yourself some money and go buy yourself a kaleidoscope.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahahahah
Wow!! haha
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

hahahahah
Wow!! haha
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

im gonna have to call bull my man, you damn well know everyone hypes the issh outta foams, so now everything with the freaking word "foam" in it is going up in price, tim duncans...?

im gonna have to call bull my man, you damn well know everyone hypes the issh outta foams, so now everything with the freaking word "foam" in it is going up in price, tim duncans...?

saw fake foams for the first time in my life today

Dude had Eggplants with white carbon fiber

saw fake foams for the first time in my life today

Dude had Eggplants with white carbon fiber

Tim Duncans were always 225.

Back
Top Bottom