Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by lessk21

Must Cop NYC where are they selling them early?

alot of places if you want to pay $260.00 and above 
been reading places are selling them for $400.00 and up 
$400 for these? LOL. You can pre-order them for under $200 right now. These should be a fairly easy cop in most places, but $400 is crazy talk.

Just copped mines from a local spot in L.A. This is one assume color blue. Better than the "retro" color of the SBs. These >>>>>>>> Electric greens

Just copped mines from a local spot in L.A. This is one assume color blue. Better than the "retro" color of the SBs. These >>>>>>>> Electric greens

Anyone hear anything about Deadstock shipping out?  I know their page says July 31 but they always ship on or before release date.  Assumed they would have their shipment by now since Sneaker St orders already being received.  

Anyone hear anything about Deadstock shipping out?  I know their page says July 31 but they always ship on or before release date.  Assumed they would have their shipment by now since Sneaker St orders already being received.  

6c126026bb3b1956082f83b6337765b9c0a3b6f4_r.jpg

Picked up a pair for my Boy in Louisiana .... he's an LSU alum so these were in exchange for tickets for the Oct. 8th UF-LSU game in Death valley 
pimp.gif

EDIT-- the blue isn't that obnoxious either .. nice colorway

6c126026bb3b1956082f83b6337765b9c0a3b6f4_r.jpg

Picked up a pair for my Boy in Louisiana .... he's an LSU alum so these were in exchange for tickets for the Oct. 8th UF-LSU game in Death valley 
pimp.gif

EDIT-- the blue isn't that obnoxious either .. nice colorway

Sorry for my ignorance, but when is the release date for these? Or have they already released?

Edit: Never mind. I seen these in person yesterday and they look even better.
pimp.gif

Sorry for my ignorance, but when is the release date for these? Or have they already released?

Edit: Never mind. I seen these in person yesterday and they look even better.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

dunno how people expect to rock these dressing like a skittles package.

Don't need much else on you with joints like this.  Plain (or simple logo) grey or black tee and you're good.  You let kicks like this take care of the outfit itself.

Originally Posted by j4ck

dunno how people expect to rock these dressing like a skittles package.

Don't need much else on you with joints like this.  Plain (or simple logo) grey or black tee and you're good.  You let kicks like this take care of the outfit itself.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Anybody seen the tee shirt or the crewneck with the Penny logo, like the one that came out for the coppers, for these?
nerd.gif
i highly doubt you're going to see a tee like that for these..remember coppers are penny's(foamposite one).. these are pro's

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Anybody seen the tee shirt or the crewneck with the Penny logo, like the one that came out for the coppers, for these?
nerd.gif
i highly doubt you're going to see a tee like that for these..remember coppers are penny's(foamposite one).. these are pro's

Back
Top Bottom