Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

^please dont lie to yourself. That's like saying the upandcoming retro 5s black/metallic look official.
ones feet doesn't care about looks, but feel

^please dont lie to yourself. That's like saying the upandcoming retro 5s black/metallic look official.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

in his pics, the front grooves look more defined. But you're probably right when i get mine

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

in his pics, the front grooves look more defined. But you're probably right when i get mine

These will look legit with Camo shorts. 
pimp.gif

Cant wait to cop next week...

I just copped my '11 328i but I put money aside for these a few months ago so Im GOOD!
roll.gif

These will look legit with Camo shorts. 
pimp.gif

Cant wait to cop next week...

I just copped my '11 328i but I put money aside for these a few months ago so Im GOOD!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by tim teufel

how much can i get ds cactus foams for these days? i see a size 12 on flightclub but they want 425
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
that price lol. I remember copping mine from ebay for 160 a few years ago. Now since the Foam Hype, these are now a must want

thats crazy i remember BX Sports had cactus and black and red's on sale for 99.99

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by tim teufel

how much can i get ds cactus foams for these days? i see a size 12 on flightclub but they want 425
ohwell.gif

sick.gif
that price lol. I remember copping mine from ebay for 160 a few years ago. Now since the Foam Hype, these are now a must want

thats crazy i remember BX Sports had cactus and black and red's on sale for 99.99

Back
Top Bottom