Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by BigTy23

These are still everywhere here in Vegas, I'm glad they don't like foams here. There are Royals and Pewters still sitting here...

The Royals are still sitting? Any spots I could look up and call to grab a pair then? Would appreciate it

Ya Let me know Big T.. Send me a PM if you know of any stores or whatever..

older foamposites are still "elite" tho, i don't see everyone running around with foams from before 2007....it's only these new releases that are out in abundance.

older foamposites are still "elite" tho, i don't see everyone running around with foams from before 2007....it's only these new releases that are out in abundance.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

These are still everywhere here in Vegas, I'm glad they don't like foams here. There are Royals and Pewters still sitting here...

The Royals are still sitting? Any spots I could look up and call to grab a pair then? Would appreciate it

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

The Copper foam, (that turned me onto foams) was a more hyped release than these.

In the midwest at least...

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

i know imma get bashed cuz this not the right forum or thread for this but is skiptomyshoes.com legit?
It is, that's where I got my 09 True Blue III's from when they dropped

The Copper foam, (that turned me onto foams) was a more hyped release than these.

In the midwest at least...

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

i know imma get bashed cuz this not the right forum or thread for this but is skiptomyshoes.com legit?
It is, that's where I got my 09 True Blue III's from when they dropped

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YOU CAN REALLY TELL THE DUDES WHO ARE SALTY THEY DIDN'T GET SOUTH BEACHES. 

IF YOU WANT SOUTH BEACHES SO BADLY, JUST SAVE UP AND COP A PAIR.

#POOR
Please rap to me memphissfinest, I think you are a pretty cool guy. I love to follow your posts.
SINCE YOU ASKED SO NICELY...

LIGHT ONE UP, PASS IT.

AND HOPE THAT B*%CH MAKES IT BACK S&*T.

LIGHT ONE UP, PASS IT.

WE AIN'T TRIPPIN. WE GOOD. FANTASTIC.

-CHIP

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YOU CAN REALLY TELL THE DUDES WHO ARE SALTY THEY DIDN'T GET SOUTH BEACHES. 

IF YOU WANT SOUTH BEACHES SO BADLY, JUST SAVE UP AND COP A PAIR.

#POOR
Please rap to me memphissfinest, I think you are a pretty cool guy. I love to follow your posts.
SINCE YOU ASKED SO NICELY...

LIGHT ONE UP, PASS IT.

AND HOPE THAT B*%CH MAKES IT BACK S&*T.

LIGHT ONE UP, PASS IT.

WE AIN'T TRIPPIN. WE GOOD. FANTASTIC.

-CHIP

some of ya cats acting like the shoe was specifically made for you. lol who cares if a lot of peeps wearing foams. always been like that.

some of ya cats acting like the shoe was specifically made for you. lol who cares if a lot of peeps wearing foams. always been like that.

Eastbay $189.99

I'll be sending these back to eastbay in the thinnest Finishline bag I can find. Whoever buys my restock is going to be box less and Eastbay wont even tell you that when you order them so good luck. Eastbay Rep you always help, just don't ask me to PM you all my information because I wont even spend a giftcard on your trash anymore. Someone over at Eastbay HQ has no idea what people need shoe boxes for apparently. I got a few shoes to send back to Eastbay, and you can guarantee they all end up like this or worse when Eastbay receives them, Jordans or not.

Eastbay $189.99

I'll be sending these back to eastbay in the thinnest Finishline bag I can find. Whoever buys my restock is going to be box less and Eastbay wont even tell you that when you order them so good luck. Eastbay Rep you always help, just don't ask me to PM you all my information because I wont even spend a giftcard on your trash anymore. Someone over at Eastbay HQ has no idea what people need shoe boxes for apparently. I got a few shoes to send back to Eastbay, and you can guarantee they all end up like this or worse when Eastbay receives them, Jordans or not.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Eastbay $189.99

That don't make no damn sense

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Eastbay $189.99

That don't make no damn sense

Originally Posted by Hugo

lol who cares if a lot of peeps wearing foams. always been like that.

I dont know where you at, but here in NYC Foamposites had a cult like following, only a select few bought every foamposite release. All Foamposites sat in stores collecting dust except the original royal pair. silvers,carolinas, voltages, black & red pros, og pearls, all sat in stores barely selling at 100 dollars.  (even the black on blacks were sitting in jimmy jazz for a hundread dollars begging to be bought) Eggplants were still findable weeks after the release, these metallic blues opened up a new can of worms. (sold out first day?)
Some of us used to get foams discounted, its only right to get upset now that foams are being whored.
As for the laces, im not mad at the first guy who put pink laces in metallic blues saying they look like south beaches, im mad at all the sheep who cant think for themselves and copy cat everything they see.
With all that said, they're just shoes wear them & enjoy them!

Edit- Mc Grizz good looking out on that Restock info, they sold out again but will be getting more tomorrow!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

lol who cares if a lot of peeps wearing foams. always been like that.

I dont know where you at, but here in NYC Foamposites had a cult like following, only a select few bought every foamposite release. All Foamposites sat in stores collecting dust except the original royal pair. silvers,carolinas, voltages, black & red pros, og pearls, all sat in stores barely selling at 100 dollars.  (even the black on blacks were sitting in jimmy jazz for a hundread dollars begging to be bought) Eggplants were still findable weeks after the release, these metallic blues opened up a new can of worms. (sold out first day?)
Some of us used to get foams discounted, its only right to get upset now that foams are being whored.
As for the laces, im not mad at the first guy who put pink laces in metallic blues saying they look like south beaches, im mad at all the sheep who cant think for themselves and copy cat everything they see.
With all that said, they're just shoes wear them & enjoy them!

Edit- Mc Grizz good looking out on that Restock info, they sold out again but will be getting more tomorrow!
pimp.gif

See....that is why I do NOT buy from Eastbay...looks like the Hulk got ahold of that box.

Mine came in today....unfortunately I have to let one go due to getting a boosheet ticket from local Sheriff.
frown.gif

See....that is why I do NOT buy from Eastbay...looks like the Hulk got ahold of that box.

Mine came in today....unfortunately I have to let one go due to getting a boosheet ticket from local Sheriff.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom