Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

YOU CAN REALLY TELL THE DUDES WHO ARE SALTY THEY DIDN'T GET SOUTH BEACHES.  

IF YOU WANT SOUTH BEACHES SO BADLY, JUST SAVE UP AND COP A PAIR.

#POOR

#POOR

Glad I got next summer's sneak a year early
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

#POOR

1242875392137.gif

#POOR

1242875392137.gif

#POOR
Stop yelling.

#POOR
Stop yelling.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by 01Jet

LOL...

MD or DC... Thats us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We started this foam +@*....
no shots fired, but you're proud of this pic
nerd.gif
this thread just lets me know i will always be a flightposite instead of foamposites dude.

i swear i hope the hype never gets this big for flights. its to the point its just corny.

i remember back in 01- 03 flights and foams were Elite. only certain people rocked them. Mainly from DC/MD down to NC.

now all these lil teeny boppers and clowns everywhere got them.
wait a min..ya mad that they've gotten this popular? i mean i guess its cuz im from NYC, but seeing swarms of people in foamposites isn't a new thing...

that could be your reason. But just to walk out the house and run a few errands and you see xtra people with the same shoe on is corny imo. I don't care if it's some Concords or Neon Blue Foams

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by 01Jet

LOL...

MD or DC... Thats us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We started this foam +@*....
no shots fired, but you're proud of this pic
nerd.gif
this thread just lets me know i will always be a flightposite instead of foamposites dude.

i swear i hope the hype never gets this big for flights. its to the point its just corny.

i remember back in 01- 03 flights and foams were Elite. only certain people rocked them. Mainly from DC/MD down to NC.

now all these lil teeny boppers and clowns everywhere got them.
wait a min..ya mad that they've gotten this popular? i mean i guess its cuz im from NYC, but seeing swarms of people in foamposites isn't a new thing...

that could be your reason. But just to walk out the house and run a few errands and you see xtra people with the same shoe on is corny imo. I don't care if it's some Concords or Neon Blue Foams

Originally Posted by BigTy23

These are still everywhere here in Vegas, I'm glad they don't like foams here. There are Royals and Pewters still sitting here...

The Royals are still sitting? Any spots I could look up and call to grab a pair then? Would appreciate it

These are still everywhere here in Vegas, I'm glad they don't like foams here. There are Royals and Pewters still sitting here...

The Royals are still sitting? Any spots I could look up and call to grab a pair then? Would appreciate it

You can blame that other shoes series have fallen off so all da hype got

Lumped into da last standin dope kicks, I agree that foamposites were in a elite

Class....I still think they are, 190-200 on kicks isn't something I do for any other shoe.

You can blame that other shoes series have fallen off so all da hype got

Lumped into da last standin dope kicks, I agree that foamposites were in a elite

Class....I still think they are, 190-200 on kicks isn't something I do for any other shoe.

i know imma get bashed cuz this not the right forum or thread for this but is skiptomyshoes.com legit?

i know imma get bashed cuz this not the right forum or thread for this but is skiptomyshoes.com legit?

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Ya Let me know Big T.. Send me a PM if you know of any stores or whatever..

Back
Top Bottom