Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

If they make these in girl sizes, they would sit...

The demand for foams will never be as high with the females as it is with men.

Last edited:
if any grown man cops you are stamped a **** release these in kids sizes for girl and female ballers that like foams and keep it str8 like that , i got these selling out to the female crowds sizes higher than 8 will sit..they better at least

They are going to sell out no matter what. Foamposites are legal crack for hypebeasts.

But I read a book called driven from within, it's about Michael Jordan. He said that the Jordan 1s were like pink shoes, that he wanted people to look at him and he wanted the attention like that.

add breast cancer logo to the shoes then it will be another nike breast cancer tribute shoes

These actually look like they have the same effect as the gym greens. They show off better in the light. If I were to ever cop a pink foam I'd rather it be a solid color.

They should make a foam pro that's black with a pink check and pink accents. Not this. :smh:

So people are gettin all bent outta shape over a color and a photoshopped pic............................................... Ok.

saw them in person when a Nike rep visited my footlocker to show off a few of the upcoming releases

these will be released on black Friday along with the bred 4s.

i think foams are cool and all, i want a pair, but i think its pretty sad that these will probably sell out so fast

saw them in person when a Nike rep visited my footlocker to show off a few of the upcoming releases

Word? That's what's up. Now everybody and they momma gonna be waiting in line for the foams while I cop the breds :smokin :smokin :smokin

Hmm, any word on the black foams then? Those were rumored to release BF with the 4s.

Yooooooooooo but give us more info does the photoshop pics really look like the shoe? Is it really bright pink or dull pink? What you think of them?

Back
Top Bottom