Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Hugo

and hoh is 30sec away from i live =] =]. if my money is right by then. i will TRY to help some of u guys out. but pm wen its around that time.

laugh.gif
my man said 30 seconds, my pops live around the corner so HOPEFULLY ill be good. The only time i ever copped from HOH is when the 09' eggplants dropped i wasn't even able to get my size i had to walk out with a 9.5 but luckily someone was there who had a extra 8 and traded with me. Them lame #@$ sneaker thugs was out there in full effect too
laugh.gif

Yo, the goons were plotting escape routes for when they jack a lame that day, but that's the case on every marquee release date that I've been apart of.  I live 13 blocks from HoH, so I can just  crank that Usain Bolt  back to the crib
laugh.gif
.  Usually the goons are the dudes with the beat up RBK classics.  That's why I believe this release will be worser than the Pearl 09' launch.  I just hope HoHNY grows a brain  between now and 5/15, and have securtity on duty.
smh.gif

I wish a _ would 
laugh.gif
What a shame that NYC has #*%!*# gun laws. I'd like to see those thugs pull that crap on me when I'm packing my Sig Sauer P-229. I've already shot someone who broke into my house, and I wouldn't mind shooting someone who stole from me
happy.gif
happy.gif
I love Texas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Just came out of night class, and read the past 2 pages of this thread, and it def. Made me smile
I am anticpating being confronted by all 32 upandscrubing mayhammers during showtime
eyes.gif
save it chump, if i wanted to confront you i'd go and find you on main street like usual 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by psypha

Damn I would be down for hohmd summit but damn 6hrs is a journey...getmoneyg, bigj, charm...help a brotha out

i don't think u understand what is going down psypha. if u really want these, i suggest u just make the drive up here and get up with the the rest of us otherwise u'll be looking @ $350+ out the gate.
smh.gif
this is an HOH exclusive foam release fam. not to mention the 1st for MD, so to say it's gonna be a little crazy is def. an understatement.

all i need to know who is heading the Hohny summit so i can pm then my info lol and the rest of everyone else

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

What a shame that NYC has #*%!*# gun laws. I'd like to see those thugs pull that crap on me when I'm packing my Sig Sauer P-229. I've already shot someone who broke into my house, and I wouldn't mind shooting someone who stole from me
happy.gif
happy.gif
I love Texas
pimp.gif
those nyc gun laws suck,  some of those little stickup kid bastards need to spend the rest of their lifes in a vegtable like state for trying to steal something someone else waited on line all night for.

yes its harsh but if those little thiefs new they would get their brains blown out for trying to rob someone else  they would start thinking twice about trying to get stuff the easy way.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

happy.gif
happy.gif
I love Texas
pimp.gif
those nyc gun laws suck,  some of those little stickup kid bastards need to spend the rest of their lifes in a vegtable like state for trying to steal something someone else waited on line all night for.

yes its harsh but if those little thiefs new they would get their brains blown out for trying to rob someone else  they would start thinking twice about trying to get stuff the easy way.
I have no remorse for thieves. The piece of crap's family tried to sue me cause I shot their son. So I counter sued for emotional BS cause my wife was shocked by it. They dropped the suit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The day after it happened, their buddies were trying to get some revenge...with a baseball bat. I had a AR-15
pimp.gif
Never saw them again.

happy.gif
happy.gif
I love Texas
pimp.gif

I have no remorse for thieves. The piece of crap's family tried to sue me cause I shot their son. So I counter sued for emotional BS cause my wife was shocked by it. They dropped the suit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The day after it happened, their buddies were trying to get some revenge...with a baseball bat. I had a AR-15
pimp.gif
Never saw them again.
what would they try and sue for,   their little accident breaking into someones house,  that would be a joke if a court awarded some little accident who wants to break in houses money.

one of these stickup kids needs to get shot in the face for trying to rob the wrong person just so i could
laugh.gif
when their mom is on tv crying talkin about, "my little baby is a good boy, he would never hurt nobody"

happy.gif
happy.gif
I love Texas
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Never saw them again.

what a life.......

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

hop off my %^&* young grasshopper. You scraping up nickle and dimes for this release? luckily for you you have no obligations (i.e work,school,etc.) so if there is a RD change and they suddenly drop, we know you'll be there asap. Good luck fighting for your sz.8 with with Jacob, have you "defeated" him yet?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

some people make sneakers their life
laugh.gif

LMAO... Trust me NOBODY defeats Jacob...

^^^^they just learning from you, with the team thing
This thread just got hella interesting for me so lemme start breaking it down

2 my son that said something about main street, funny how you see me, but I don't see you
2 Prince Charming, HoH chi got 30 pairs of pearls, that is about 2 1/2 size runs my son
2 everyone else, see ya at the finish line, until then please by all means keep fueling the Ether armor

2 my son that said something about main street, funny how you see me, but I don't see you
laugh.gif
....ur too small to see me eye to eye but lmk if u wanna change that. u been posted up at burger king for ur whole life at least
eyes.gif
, recognized u when u posted ur pic on here so don't get it twisted....it's not any different than recognizing pain in da +$!' bum +$! out there.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif
....ur too small to see me eye to eye but lmk if u wanna change that. u been posted up at burger king for ur whole life at least
eyes.gif
, recognized u when u posted ur pic on here so don't get it twisted....it's not any different than recognizing pain in da +$!' bum +$! out there.

f1mlw4.gif

bge3yo.gif

i see my boy william f schooling you cats already... let the madness begin...
Air-Jordan-Space-Jam-Release.jpg
i advise everyone whos gonna go line up not to go dolo... the goons is out full force. im praying for everyones safety. god bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom