Nike Air Foamposite One Metallic Red Official Thread. HOH release May 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
since these are a hoh only i guess i will pass, i refuse to let nike let me look like a bum and a dog and stand outside a store for a pair of shoes. goodluck to yall

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

hop off my %^&* young grasshopper. You scraping up nickle and dimes for this release? luckily for you you have no obligations (i.e work,school,etc.) so if there is a RD change and they suddenly drop, we know you'll be there asap. Good luck fighting for your sz.8 with with Jacob, have you "defeated" him yet?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

some people make sneakers their life
laugh.gif
roll.gif
....trust...he's got no life even with sneakers taking up all of it
smh.gif

whoever is setting up for HOHNY, count me in with lots of
smokin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lamont15

Do we let anyone go one these summits like the hohny one or just people with senority *lack of a better word * because the extra support from you guys would be great

come thru ... ain't no seniority ... i met many ny nt'ers over the years ... i'm coming thru w/ henz ... fresh mjsaver are cool and whoever else shows up i'm sure will be cool too ... as far as an exit strategy .... i'll worry about that later ... 

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by lamont15

Do we let anyone go one these summits like the hohny one or just people with senority *lack of a better word * because the extra support from you guys would be great

laugh.gif
dont know how yall east coast cats do, but in cali if your a NTer your fam!

I'm with 23MC I don't think it's about senority(correct me if I'm wrong) the more the merrier just think of it as a big %#$ meet and greet while scoopin up a pair of kicks. NTer's are fam!

very true

Just came out of night class, and read the past 2 pages of this thread, and it def. Made me smile
I am anticpating being confronted by all 32 upandscrubing mayhammers during showtime

HALF CENTS >>>>>>>>>> FOAMPOSITE ONES >>>>>>>>>>> FOAMPOSITE PROS >>>>>>>>>> FLIGHTPOSITES

Originally Posted by majicman

HALF CENTS >>>>>>>>>> FOAMPOSITE ONES >>>>>>>>>>> FOAMPOSITE PROS >>>>>>>>>> FLIGHTPOSITES

33y6idf.gif

But count me in for the mini summit at HOHNY
nerd.gif

So how is this an Official thread when they are no pic of the official shoe ???? Till I see at least a sample Pair I am not believing this even though it would be nice to see red foam with an clear icy bottom

Originally Posted by majicman

leave now!!!
smh.gif
.. where do these guys come from OMG
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Hugo

and hoh is 30sec away from i live =] =]. if my money is right by then. i will TRY to help some of u guys out. but pm wen its around that time.

laugh.gif
my man said 30 seconds, my pops live around the corner so HOPEFULLY ill be good. The only time i ever copped from HOH is when the 09' eggplants dropped i wasn't even able to get my size i had to walk out with a 9.5 but luckily someone was there who had a extra 8 and traded with me. Them lame #@$ sneaker thugs was out there in full effect too
laugh.gif

Yo, the goons were plotting escape routes for when they jack a lame that day, but that's the case on every marquee release date that I've been apart of.  I live 13 blocks from HoH, so I can just  crank that Usain Bolt  back to the crib
laugh.gif
.  Usually the goons are the dudes with the beat up RBK classics.  That's why I believe this release will be worser than the Pearl 09' launch.  I just hope HoHNY grows a brain  between now and 5/15, and have securtity on duty.
smh.gif

I wish a _ would 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom