Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by jordunk

Cats already lined up in NYC on 34th st. Footaction had 1 guy, footlocker had 3, and the new 34th st HoH had 4. Glad I got mine from sneakerst for $220 and 3 weeks early!

SMH! That is so sad like really tho? It ain't no where near 12 midnight.  Sometimes I wonder do people have jobs?
tired.gif

Hey I'm outta Denver in queens again this weekend where can I find these foams locally I dont want to drive downtown... Any help would be much appreciated.... I'm tryin to grab somuchsole23 pair too...

still on the fence on this one
grin.gif
 might have to go to the mall first tomorrow to see this first hand before i make a decision
grin.gif

Ftl 34th got 8 dides waiting on line for them. Da hoh sold outta da blue foams, cool greys & da uni blue 13's from morning. Dude there saod they wad letting ppl in from 8am

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Ftl 34th got 8 dides waiting on line for them. Da hoh sold outta da blue foams, cool greys & da uni blue 13's from morning. Dude there saod they wad letting ppl in from 8am

I don't know whats funnier. The lines of people waiting for these, or your spelling.. lol must be a touch screen
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ReJimen

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

I don't know whats funnier. The lines of people waiting for these, or your spelling.. lol must be a touch screen
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These Look dope idk why so many of you are on the fence about them. you're gonna be mad later if you dont get a pair

Cats already lined up in NYC on 34th st. Footaction had 1 guy, footlocker had 3, and the new 34th st HoH had 4.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.  Those dudes still got another 10 hours to wait.............crazy.

ya them cats on the 34th street stay beasting by waiting in line for a GR
laugh.gif
... i don't think its that serious but whatever i guess they want the shoe early... but if that was the case they should just cop from a mom and pops store for retail

Originally Posted by you go boy

ya them cats on the 34th street stay beasting by waiting in line for a GR
laugh.gif
... i don't think its that serious but whatever i guess they want the shoe early... but if that was the case they should just cop from a mom and pops store for retail
Dudes on line for a GR = Not real sneaker heads. (real sneaker heads know what I mean.)

i'm almost certain 7090% of the people lining up on 34th have that as their "go-to" location for every release
roll.gif

RNS...yea...ur right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Cats already lined up in NYC on 34th st. Footaction had 1 guy, footlocker had 3, and the new 34th st HoH had 4.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.  Those dudes still got another 10 hours to wait.............crazy.

laugh.gif
  idiots who have nothing better to do,  i woulda just ordered em early and bit the bullet on the extra $40-50 if i wanted them that bad.

that being said, ill be on eastbay around 9pm,  ill use whatever free shipping code there is and save the $20 on tax, and just wait til next friday to get em in the mail

Exactly! These are the cats that can't wait for tomorrow so they can wear them and be the "freshest dude on the block" with them... SMH.

I'll see em in July when I wear em for the first time and they're O SO ICEY. LOL

Originally Posted by RNS666

Exactly! These are the cats that can't wait for tomorrow so they can wear them and be the "freshest dude on the block" with them... SMH.

I'll see em in July when I wear em for the first time and they're O SO ICEY. LOL

This ^. But July 2012 : )

Back
Top Bottom