Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

just Nike informing everyone that the release drops at midnight on 3/19...aka friday night
oh, ok.  thanks, gatz.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Nice pic. I may cop in 3 or 4 months when they drop to $125 at Niketowns, like the previous foams.

laugh.gif
you wildin....don't be fooled by '10 Pearls, and Blk/Trans Red foams, these won't be around that long similar to '11 Royals and Coppers
time will tell my fellow NT'er. Coppers were around for a few months in nyc at retail stores priced at the msrp. And think about how many other distractions, I mean sneakers, that are out. Most consumers are broke with the griffeys, nomos, lebrons, kobes, jordan retros.

Just saw in person. They are sickening but real metallic. I'm too old to be wearing kicks that metallic so I'll probably pass. Also confirmed that the Tim Duncan Foamposite Max's are going to be $225.

Still might cop later at reseller prices if something big comes through and I have money to blow.

Man Ive been doing some calling around and cant find anywhere besides HOH, NT that are carrying them in Chicago. I hate going downtown or northriverside...

Nice pic. I may cop in 3 or 4 months when they drop to $125 at Niketowns, like the previous foams.

laugh.gif
you wildin....don't be fooled by '10 Pearls, and Blk/Trans Red foams, these won't be around that long similar to '11 Royals and Coppers
time will tell my fellow NT'er. Coppers were around for a few months in nyc at retail stores priced at the msrp.  

Months tho? nah idk about that i mean they didn't sell out same day but by the time eggplants dropped a 2nd time, most sizes were gone at retail...i mean I don't recall seeing coppers sitting on shelves in April or May of last yr for retail...

should i get another pair of cool greys which will make 2 that i can get for $200 or should i get these pewters what yall think NT???

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

should i get another pair of cool greys which will make 2 that i can get for $200 or should i get these pewters what yall think NT???

$200 for CG's is a steal....go for that.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

$200 for CG's is a steal....go for that.
yea thats exactly what im leaning towards i still got my pair from december deadstock... so im thinking about getting another pair of them on saturday the same day the pewters come out and they basically the same color.... i guess ima go with the cool greys again lol

So what's the word on the quality of these? Are we looking at materials and build quality akin to recent releases (i.e. '11 Royals, '10 Pearls) or more like the good old days (i.e. '07 Royals)?

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

So what's the word on the quality of these? Are we looking at materials and build quality akin to recent releases (i.e. '11 Royals, '10 Pearls) or more like the good old days (i.e. '07 Royals)?
Similar to '11 Royals

laugh.gif
time will tell my fellow NT'er. Coppers were around for a few months in nyc at retail stores priced at the msrp. And think about how many other distractions, I mean sneakers, that are out. Most consumers are broke with the griffeys, nomos, lebrons, kobes, jordan retros.

At the end of the day, the Coppers n Royals are Phantoms now in NYC, unless u tryin to drop over 3 bills on em
They will be like the Coppers n the Royals all over again.

Which makes them Super Dope
grin.gif

laugh.gif
time will tell my fellow NT'er. Coppers were around for a few months in nyc at retail stores priced at the msrp.  

Months tho? nah idk about that i mean they didn't sell out same day but by the time eggplants dropped a 2nd time, most sizes were gone at retail...i mean I don't recall seeing coppers sitting on shelves in April or May of last yr for retail...

Yeah man, ftl at times square had them. Regardless,the ftl in flushing had them on display. these should br plentiful in nyc.

^
Aren't you glad you don't live in the sticks? Lol.

That's a worldwide consumer base.

And if that's shipped, with no tax, and I lived in Montana, planning on paying retail anyway, I'd take it...

Tried to get them today from Footlocker but failed. I was supposed to get 'em cause the manager had sold me the Electric Green's early (a day early) however he was really skeptical/kinda scared LOL but some coaxing worked so I had asked him if he could do the same for these & he said yeah however turns out he wasn't in today. Told the other employee there about my situation and he was like he's not even supposed to do that. 
mad.gif
So now it looks like midnight online it is hopefully I'll be able to cop either online or through a store.
2r4oc9z.jpg
pimp.gif

Cats already lined up in NYC on 34th st. Footaction had 1 guy, footlocker had 3, and the new 34th st HoH had 4. Glad I got mine from sneakerst for $220 and 3 weeks early!

Back
Top Bottom