Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by ajbk4life1

I PRAY TO GOD THESE ONLY RELEASE IN ORLANDO

looks like your prayers slightly came true, as of right now im hearing a FLORIDA release only. 
FOOTLOCKER/HOH hearquarters in NYC. 
pimp.gif

So it is confirmed to be an Orlando release only?..... passed on the reds to scoop these up......smh

Originally Posted by Koma Toast

So it is confirmed to be an Orlando release only?..... passed on the reds to scoop these up......smh

Looks like you made the wrong decision big guy

Nike can go screw themselves if they only release in Orlando. All-Star shoes are suppose to be available to everyone. Each year all the shoes released around the country, and now they decide to only release the foams in Orlando? What a bunch of crap!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Nike can go screw themselves if they only release in Orlando. All-Star shoes are suppose to be available to everyone. Each year all the shoes released around the country, and now they decide to only release the foams in Orlando? What a bunch of crap!

just like they did that BS vegas only release
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

im hearing a FLORIDA release only.
5061757033xu6s.gif
I'm actually a little relieved if it's only Orlando release...at least this means I won't be stressing out about trying to get them.

i doubt its a florida only release that would suck.. you know hoh ny is getting like 1000 pair so im not worried about it

Originally Posted by nimhet

I'm actually a little relieved if it's only Orlando release...at least this means I won't be stressing out about trying to get them.
For those of us who really want the shoe Nike should give us the equal opportunity of attaining them tho...
They're alienating every other city in the country just because the ASG is in Orlando
30t6p3b.gif
If this is true

looks like your prayers slightly came true, as of right now im hearing a FLORIDA release only. 
pimp.gif
1z306lt.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Like I said on pg 1 won't be surprised. Seems like it would be a hell of a process and more costly for Nike to make thousands upon thousands of pairs with that colorway.

I wanted these the most out of all the galaxy shoes. To hear these are going to be Orlando only... Man... It will be money saved but I really wanted these. Upset just thinking of the resell values these will be at..

pimp.gif

where are you getting the info for nyc at ?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

pimp.gif

MORE IMPORTANTLY... DOES THAT MEAN.. HOH 125TH-HOODCITY, HOH 34TH-DISASTER CENTRAL, OR FOOTLOCKERS AND HOH'S ONLY ?

whoa things are gonna be crazy out here all star weekend. Hope I can get my hands on a pair!

Originally Posted by j o 19

pimp.gif

MORE IMPORTANTLY... DOES THAT MEAN.. HOH 125TH-HOODCITY, HOH 34TH-DISASTER CENTRAL, OR FOOTLOCKERS AND HOH'S ONLY ?
NO, from the people at the NYC headquarters im hearing they will not have any, but in their Florida stores. I wasn't specifically told if its just orlando or the whole state. y'all can believe what you want but thats whats set in for now. if things change (which i have a huge hope from me) i will let you guys know. this dude always brings me legit info from whats going on at FL/FTA/HOH. 
Nike.com might be the place for us others. 

Originally Posted by j o 19

NO, from the people at the NYC headquarters im hearing they will not have any, but in their Florida stores. I wasn't specifically told if its just orlando or the whole state. y'all can believe what you want but thats whats set in for now. if things change (which i have a huge hope from me) i will let you guys know. this dude always brings me legit info from whats going on at FL/FTA/HOH. 
Nike.com might be the place for us others. 

Your saying Orlando only but the ndc for the rest. I appreciate the info but I'm getting mixed messages it seems. Is your dude saying only Orlando hoh? Or is he saying Orlando and online only? Are other cities getting them at Niketowns or what?

I know for a fact these are NOT being sold ONLY in Orlando. Spoke to the manager (and a good friend) of a boutique shop here in Austin and they are 100% sure getting them, they also have a top tier Nike account and get just about every limited release.

Originally Posted by gyeah

I know for a fact these are NOT being sold ONLY in Orlando. Spoke to the manager (and a good friend) of a boutique shop here in Austin and they are 100% sure getting them, they also have a top tier Nike account and get just about every limited release.

Yeah. I don't doubt what dude was saying but less then two weeks ago a mom and pop shop near me said they weren't getting the Bron big bangs but were getting the galaxy foams. Things could always change but I sure hope not.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by gyeah

Yeah. I don't doubt what dude was saying but less then two weeks ago a mom and pop shop near me said they weren't getting the Bron big bangs but were getting the galaxy foams. Things could always change but I sure hope not.
Pretty sure if they cant even get the big bangs, theyre not gonna get galaxy foams....

Back
Top Bottom