Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

We having the All-Star weekend here...it's only right we get the most amount of them.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

We having the All-Star weekend here...it's only right we get the most amount of them.

pimp.gif

If so I'll be hitting you up. I'll be out there that weekend
pimp.gif

truth be told .. i'm actually diggin these a lot more than the metallic reds .. hopefully NDC will throw them up .. if not, Orlando it is!

Not Really Feeling The Whole Galaxy Concept on The Foams I Think Its Corny, I Will Pass

However Those Glow In The Dark Soles Are FIRE!!!!!

ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION NT's AND BE HONEST..
If These Were A General Release Would You Still Be Going Crazy Over These?

The Foamposite Metallic Reds were a GR and people still went crazy over them. The shoe game is on different levels now, man. You've got 8-year olds waiting hours in line for Foams nowadays.

Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Why would these be an only Orlando release?

My thoughts exactly
indifferent.gif
why would these only come out in Orlando? Oh yeah because the All Star game is being held there
indifferent.gif
So I guess the the Lebron 9's, Kobe IIV, and the KD IV are all going to just release in Orlando now to right, since the All Star game is being held in "Orlando" everybody in the world is going to have to go to "Orlando" if they want a pair???
tired.gif
I mean seriously where do some of you all get this stuff from
laugh.gif
  Can we end these stupid rumors & speculations before they start

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

i think the shoes are dope reguardless and the glow in the dark sole just seals the deal..

you can never really go wrong with a pair of foams

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

i think the shoes are dope reguardless and the glow in the dark sole just seals the deal..

you can never really go wrong with a pair of foams

Yeah I would still be going crazy if not CRAZIER! A quick strike doesn't make me want a shoe more, it's the detail and design that makes me want a shoe, and with these foams this is the first time they ever created an actual themed shoe oppose to just a color swap and a made up theme, making these shoes a one of a kind IMO

What's up with the new Nike release date calender not having these on for the 25th? I hope they haven't changed anything.

skipped the reds for these. still waitiong on new pics. they they look better now than the first pics released

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

What's up with the new Nike release date calender not having these on for the 25th? I hope they haven't changed anything.
Where is this calender?

Originally Posted by onlitwo

man...if the red ones were so crazy...imagine these...these are ONE OF A KIND and never released ever before
Metallic red never released before either. That one had the long wait from the original rumors to build up the hype though. I would agree with those saying the latest pics look much better than the pair worn at the SC event in Vegas.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Where is this calender?

Check out Nike what's releasing in February. Or go in the lebron 9 or Kobe thread and click the link. The only foamposite slated to release is the reds. This better be a mistake but it's from nikes own site

the ASG kobes/lebrons/durant are all confirmed to be releasing on the 24th, not the 25th. does this mean the galaxy foams will be on the 24th too now?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Where is this calender?

Check out Nike what's releasing in February. Or go in the lebron 9 or Kobe thread and click the link. The only foamposite slated to release is the reds. This better be a mistake but it's from nikes own site
This is because these Galaxy's are a true QS, not like the Reds everyone claimed were.

so how do people know where to go for QS releases? Do they post it somewhere or it's random luck if you happen to be at the store they ship it to?

Back
Top Bottom