Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

So which one of ya'll NTers bidded $232 on these royal foams?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item3372fbffe4

Thanks for the info, Spectacular23. At least now I can have some sort of closure knowing that they probably won't re-release
tired.gif
(Like the Eggplant's, Pearl's, Cough Drop's)

Originally Posted by capo1119

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Came to work this morining and Bad news. Don't think Nike will re-released them. They are planning to release the space jam foams in another galaxy type release but this one will be available everywhere just very limited quantitys. We have them in our calendar so I know for sure NT will have them. But again idk about the re-release but still a few months to go until the summer so anything can happen or change. But on the side note I see prices are going down. I was looking at a size 8.5 on eBay and it ended around $850.

Space Jam foams > Galaxy foams. 

Exactly, they can keep those tacky over hyped sneakers.  best news I heard. 

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

For those that actually are enlightened, and intelligent, I am sure we are in absolute agreement when I say

NikeTalk has become useless when it came 2 acquiring this shoe. NOT ONE PERSON COPPED 4 RETAIL THANKS 2 THIS THREAD
laugh.gif
False, i did....... times 2......

golden state foams
space jam foams
think pink foams with the young lady that suggested it initials on em
the shooting stars foams MAY see a release... MAY....
One more sick @@@ foam that will release at the end of the year...
NO RESTOCK OF THE GALAXIES
the ones that have been popping up are the ones from Orlando. Noticed how the blogs slowly not talking bout them when they all said restock? Dont spend your life savings on em but if these are a grail find a way to get em. Sell some kixs. Do not use your refund pay some bills take your girl out. Just do not waste it on sneakers

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

Suspended.

damn what the hell happen here did i miss something
laugh.gif
LOL I SAID THE SAME THING..I REMEMBER READING WHATEVER HE POSTED AND THINKING NOTHING OF IT..UNLESS HE EDITED IT WITH SOMETHING CRAZY
laugh.gif

The only other foams I will buy at this point are the white and black foams Penny wore back in the day and an all black with icy sole and blue swoosh and 1C logo. Please stop calling these Space Jam Foams. All this recent foam hype has killed them for me. I have eggplants, coppers, pewters, cough drops, royals, Hoh neon greens, and metallic reds and I don't want to wear any of them. All this foam hype has ruined them for me.

I would also cop the UNC pros if they rereleased.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

golden state foams
space jam foams
the ones that have been popping up are the ones from Orlando. Noticed how the blogs slowly not talking bout them when they all said restock? Dont spend your life savings on em but if these are a grail find a way to get em. Sell some kixs. Do not use your refund pay some bills take your girl out. Just do not waste it on sneakers

Yeah it Looks like these are gonna be the grails of foams, not trying to debate but if not, VERY close to them a MUST for any real foam head, like an 11 to any REAL JORDAN HEAD, Just be smart on how you get them, any REAL SNEAKERHEAD has enough heat to acquire these over time, one more chance on 3-17 in the UK after that there in the archive...... and the price WILL increase.

Originally Posted by itsthafame

golden state foams
space jam foams

Yeah it Looks like these are gonna be the grails of foams, not trying to debate but if not, VERY close to them a MUST for any real foam head, like an 11 to any REAL JORDAN HEAD, Just be smart on how you get them, any REAL SNEAKERHEAD has enough heat to acquire these over time, one more chance on 3-17 in the UK after that there in the archive...... and the price WILL increase.

sounds like your still trying to  hype them

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by itsthafame

golden state foams
space jam foams

sounds like your still trying to  hype them

If there's any foam that's a must for a sneakerhead, it's the royals. The galaxy foams are fine and cool, but they will never touch the royals.

Back
Top Bottom