Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Yes, a 1200 pack for 750...The 6's were 10/10 and the 11's 9/10. I made a good purchase that weekend. If you know of a cheaper dmp pack, i'm all ears!

Originally Posted by BRoOkLyN x KinG

Originally Posted by j o 19

SOME PPL IN THIS THREAD ACT LIKE THERE ARENT PPL WHO GENUINELY LIKE FOAMPOSITES AND THIS SHOE IN PARTICULAR..IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM I GET IT BUT SHEESH.. ALL THE COMMENTS ABOUT STILL BEING ON THIS IS GETTING OLD... THERE ARE FOLKS THAT WERE "STILL ON" '01 INFARED JORDAN VI'S BEFORE THEY RETROED THEM... TODAY THERE ARE STILL SOME PPL OUT THERE LOOKING FOR WHATEVER SHOE THEY GENUINELY LIKED AND COULDNT GET..THE DIFFERENCE HERE IS THERE IS STILL A THREAD OPEN TO TALK ABOUT IT IN ADDITION TO THE MANY SCANDALS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS RELEASE AND THE BEASTS WHO JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON JUST BEFORE THE GALAXY'S RELEASED...

ILL STILL COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT THIS SHOE UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON A PAIR AND POSSIBLY AFTER AS WELL...SURE, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ON FOAMS SINCE BACK WHEN THEY DDNT HAVE RELEASE DATES AND CAMP OUTS...AND SO I WILL CONTINUE TO "STILL BE ON THIS"..

ITS NIKETALK... THATS WHAT ITS MADE FOR.. TO TALK ABOUT NIKE... (FOAMPOSITE GALAXY IN THIS THREAD)

ON TO THE SHOES:

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING A BUNCH ON EBAY AND NOTICED THAT THEY KEEP RELISTING THEM... AS PPL CONTINUE TO RUN OUT OF TAX REFUND MONEY.. PRICES WILL SLOWLY DROP 
happy.gif
PREACH !!! it seems like everyone who didn't get a pair is type bitter at everyone else. I didn't get one but my heart doesn't stop beating it's only SHOES people. 
If they were only shoes then no one would care but since people do care yes they are more than just shoes. So while they may be just shoes to you to majority they really aren't just that they are more, and this goes for any sneaker that one may want goes through hell and high water to obtain

Cant Believe this thread is still going......

have Half you people that didnt get them seen them in person yet, smh . They LOOK 100x Better In Picture than in person. I WAS NOT IMPRESSED SMH

But Overall Good Sneakers, Just Not Work Over 1K

have Half you people that didnt get them seen them in person yet, smh . They LOOK 100x Better In Picture than in person. I WAS NOT IMPRESSED SMH

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

thats interesting,   i guess its all about the lighting in the pic.

Originally Posted by RonRich76

Yes, a 1200 pack for 750...The 6's were 10/10 and the 11's 9/10. I made a good purchase that weekend. If you know of a cheaper dmp pack, i'm all ears!

My bad just when you said Nds I thought both were worn.

Came to work this morining and Bad news. Don't think Nike will re-released them. They are planning to release the space jam foams in another galaxy type release but this one will be available everywhere just very limited quantitys. We have them in our calendar so I know for sure NT will have them. But again idk about the re-release but still a few months to go until the summer so anything can happen or change. But on the side note I see prices are going down. I was looking at a size 8.5 on eBay and it ended around $850.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

I am really luck then...I bought a ds dmp a year back for 600 on ebay...didn't know they were going for that much now...

wow, Spectacular. You are really breaking our hearts. Thanks for getting your post count up with this thread tho

Actually THANK YOU spec. you have kept everyone very informed as soon aas you got information. Positive or negative I for one greatly appreciate it. props bro.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Came to work this morining and Bad news. Don't think Nike will re-released them. They are planning to release the space jam foams in another galaxy type release but this one will be available everywhere just very limited quantitys. We have them in our calendar so I know for sure NT will have them. But again idk about the re-release but still a few months to go until the summer so anything can happen or change. But on the side note I see prices are going down. I was looking at a size 8.5 on eBay and it ended around $850.

THANKS SPEC, WHAT IS IT WITH NIKE AND THIS LIMITED GALAXY TYPE CRAP ALL OF A SUDDEN??
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

NDC release? If not, what's the point of their online shop if they don't put anything but garbage in it?

Space Jam foams > Galaxy foams. 

For those that actually are enlightened, and intelligent, I am sure we are in absolute agreement when I say

NikeTalk has become useless when it came 2 acquiring this shoe. NOT ONE PERSON COPPED 4 RETAIL THANKS 2 THIS THREAD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

I am really luck then...I bought a ds dmp a year back for 600 on ebay...didn't know they were going for that much now...
Sorry! I don't use the V
laugh.gif
in NDS because to me if something is near deadstock, the VERY isn't needed. I see people adding 3 to 5 V's before NDS and the kicks were 8/10...

@Dimez- Good deal man! I'm a size 12-13 so we always get shafted on the markups but what are ya gonna do? Can't shop at the gap either!

^I agree with you. I should have done something else with the past 4 years, other than being the guardian to a bunch of upandcomers on this site.

Originally Posted by capo1119

Space Jam foams > Galaxy foams. 

no disrespect those that have genuinely learned something here.
but arent GR colorways ALWAYS better than limiteds?

ISNT THAT THE POINT? YOU SILLY NT'ERS TURNED FSF

Back
Top Bottom