Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

nike-air-max-foamdome-boot-black-2.jpg

nike-air-max-foamdome-boot-black-3.jpg

nike-air-max-foamdome-boot-black-4.jpg

nike-air-max-foamdome-boot-black-5.jpg

nike-air-max-foamdome-boot-black-6.jpg

If anyone bought them, how do they feel comfort wise compared to regular foamposites? I know they're heavy......

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Certified.
That's the truth, the all-black joints go hard body.

I would love to cop a pair, but they would have to go on sale first.

^yea my connect couldnt get for that low since the manager was around....to 200 flat was good enough for me. plus with the store i copped em from getting lowamounts of them in as well as there being a large amount of DMV heads in the area i wasnt gonna take that chance

the more i see these, the more i'm not feelin em. i originally liked the blacks, but they look hella plane, imo, without the carbon plate on the outside.& the blues are just plain
sick.gif

here in baltimore these should be around $180 by winter when they'll really be needed. maybe i'll cop then, not for retail.

I really like these.

I wish we could see the CB Air Max 2 like these. Like a souped up version of the N2 Winter editions that came out a few years back.

That's od...cb 94 nike boots????? Od...I seen some dude rockin the blk joints today...no hate but they looked so goofy on his feet...like they were 5x toobig

^All you really have to do is make them leather and make the sole a little thicker a la the "foamdome".

I think it could work.

these have not been taken off shevles..they are still up in places,people should know..guess price tag is drivin people away..the ones who want em will copem..def a love/hate concept made by nike

Funny how NYC always gets the foams first.
I thought these were catered for the DMV.
grin.gif

timberland 6" and field boots > these.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Funny how NYC always gets the foams first.
I thought these were catered for the DMV.
grin.gif

timberland 6" and field boots > these.

read page 5 homie...... they came out the same day
laugh.gif

i believe i saw someone wearing these today while i was getting on the bus.. i work out in jersey btw.. are these out?

Those Black pair are such a problem. Here, In Harlem, IDK. I think there will be a lot of people wearing them. The royal blue can be disregarded.

Back
Top Bottom