"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Maybe it's just me, but these were one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever wore. So light and comfy!! It feels like you are wearing a sock and that's it.

Maybe it's just me, but these were one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever wore. So light and comfy!! It feels like you are wearing a sock and that's it.

Not just you.
To this day the OG is the best shoe I ever played ball in.
The traction was crazy, too.
Who knows how the 2014 will compare, but honestly I don't care.
As long as it's close aesthetically.
:nerd:

I can't believe these are coming. they're probbaly the one shoe I've ever really wanted that I could necessary get. I'm doublin up.

I can't believe these are coming. they're probbaly the one shoe I've ever really wanted that I could necessary get. I'm doublin up.
Just from having the 03 black/blue retro's, those might of been one of my ball time favorite shoes! The comfor lt was on another level..

If anyone has a stack to blow and wears a size 13, black Kobe PE's up on ebay. Live auction so I cant post the link. They are beautiful tho

Wow, so in 1992, The Huarache Trainer's retail for $110 and the Air Flight Huarache retailed for $100.. Did they fly off the shelves back in 1992? I was 5 years old..lol

Wow, so in 1992, The Huarache Trainer's retail for $110 and the Air Flight Huarache retailed for $100.. Did they fly off the shelves back in 1992? I was 5 years old..lol

No, they didn't. But nothing really did back then. They sold well, but at that time production periods were longer, Nike made more and restocked stores. They made 2-4 colors and that was it for the year...until the next model/update was ready for release. You also have to remember that $100-115 was as high as it got for non-Jordans, and that was a hard sell for most anyone still under their parents' roofs haha.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
No, they didn't. But nothing really did back then. They sold well, but at that time production periods were longer, Nike made more and restocked stores. They made 2-4 colors and that was it for the year...until the next model/update was ready for release. You also have to remember that $100-115 was as high as it got for non-Jordans, and that was a hard sell for most anyone still under their parents' roofs haha.

Peace,
J
Wow..lol. So, shoes that cost $100 was like paying $250 for shoes now?

Wow..lol. So, shoes that cost $100 was like paying $250 for shoes now?

Haha, pretty much. Jordan VII's were $130 and went up to $135 for the playoffs. THAT was like $250 now. This would be more like $160-175 now. Still expensive, but not top-tier.

Peace,
J

Peace,
J

1992 -- i was a Freshman in HS, and JShortt is absolutely on-point when he says, "Nothing really flew off the shelves back then."
Keep in mind that there was a several-year FILA craze that took place around that time. And that wasn't the half of it; dudes wore so many different brands, from Converse to LA Gear, ADIDAS, Reebok, K-Swiss, Airwalk, Vans, British Knights... the list has virtually no end.
I pretty much only wore Air Jordans and Nike Basketball.
In 2014 there are still so many brands to choose from, but all these youngbucks wanna be in the "Sneakerhead" club.
And they think they have to wear AJ Retros to accomplish this, hence everyone seemingly runs to the same shoe and it has no choice but to "fly off the shelf."

Last edited:
Looking forward to these more than any other retro this year.... I will be grabbing multiples of the og colorways for sure

Honestly thought the only shoes I'd be buying this summer were the white/red 2 & Sport Blue VI...
But the white bballs are scooped.
:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom