"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

^ Does that mean overall quality of the last retro was pretty bad? Just wondering and would like to see how those "cool blue" turn out to be too.

I mean materials werent that bad but construction was ehh. But i love my pair. Wouldnt mind picking another pair up.

^ Thanks.
Not much. 2 more colors of Flight Huarache that were meh, Black/Purple og flight lite hi's, white/red/royal Command Force, retro + huarache runners, bunch of Max 1's, the first Max Uptempo basketball but no og colors, and some boo-boo Max 93's.

Peace,
J
Some actually sounds interesting to me including Black/Blue OG of Flight Huarache & Trainer too. Thanks for the info!!

I mean materials werent that bad but construction was ehh. But i love my pair. Wouldnt mind picking another pair up.

The medial side midsole was Black, not White like the OG's. Hopefully they get it right this time.

Last edited:
I grabbed a pair, going to double up next week and one more pair down the road.  
smokin.gif

Nike AIR FLIGHT HUARACHE
Colour: WHITE/BLACK.LYON BLUE/BLD BERRY
Product Code: 686203-100
Release Month: July

what color could this be?

Nike AIR FLIGHT HUARACHE

Good news. Sounds like the OG color way. Is that July 2014 or 2015? I'd lose it if I can cop these and scream greens in the same month.

:nthat:

I'm assuming it's next July.
jshortt just broke the news on the black/blue colorway slated for Spring 15, so these would follow in the summer.....I'm assuming of course.

I wish I could scoop me next month! Need some white based kicks for this summer.

Good news. Sounds like the OG color way. Is that July 2014 or 2015? I'd lose it if I can cop these and scream greens in the same month.

:nthat:

I'm assuming it's next July.
jshortt just broke the news on the black/blue colorway slated for Spring 15, so these would follow in the summer.....I'm assuming of course.

I wish I could scoop me next month! Need some white based kicks for this summer.

Nah its listed as if this July because theyre listed before KD 7 which drops 7/9/14

Nike AIR FLIGHT HUARACHE

I had the black/Blue 03 retro's.. Retail back then was just $100. I'm curious what the price would be this time around..

Seems like that Flight Huaraches info was taken from CT's release calendar and it also lists....,

Nike AIR TRAINER HUARACHE
Colour: WHT/DK EMERALD/BLK/MED BRY
Product Code: 647591-199

http://www.crookedtongues.com/coming-soon-sneaker-release-dates/

Can't imagine this to be Cool Blue jshortt has mentioned, but 4 another regular Huaraches & 2 more (Run QS?) in addition to Flight & Trainer coming out in just a month?! Just too much to handle...

Last edited:
Seems like that Flight Huaraches info was taken from CT's release calendar and it also lists....,

Nike AIR TRAINER HUARACHE
Colour: WHT/DK EMERALD/BLK/MED BRY
Product Code: 647591-199

http://www.crookedtongues.com/coming-soon-sneaker-release-dates/

Can't imagine this to be Cool Blue jshortt has mentioned, but 4 another regular Huaraches & 2 more (Run QS?) in addition to Flight & Trainer coming out in just a month?! Just too much to handle...

No. This one sounds like the other white based OG color that has yet to be retroed. I'd bet my house on it.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom