"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Thanks for the info J. Yeah my boy manages a HOH and has no idea when his shipment will arrive. I plan on copping in person on Thursday, but the kicks might not get there til end of day. Same thing happened when the Bron 9 Miami U's dropped. Luckily I was able to pay early and come back later in the day for them.

thats relieving. ill check back with my hoh to see if they know anything now... what stores are getting these?

I'd check with your local boutiques first. They're a bit more in tune with when they get what. HOH, etc. usually don't know what they're getting til they open the boxes.

Peace,
J

Can't believe this cw is finally getting retroed. I'm in 7th grade all over again :wow:

View media item 1103783

these look terrible with that lighter shade of green. the green is supposed to be a really deep, dark green. these don't even look like the same shoe. :x flights are on point tho. i can rest my OGs now.

Does anyone have decent pics of the originals, to compare the greens? I tried google but all the pics i found looked like they were black and purple.

Last edited:
Trainers are supposed to drop September 26th.

I saw that Footlocker and Villa will have these online, so there's two more options for Thursday.

nobody in the state is getting these..hopefully i can get them online...
ohwell.gif

From that FTL launch thing, these look like a similar drop to the Huarache runners. Then again, I'm basing that off the fact that only 1 store in my state is getting these. :smh:

They don't seem as limited as I thought they'd be, which is awesome.

I dislike how no one can find info on the sizes releasing. Called Nike and had a friend ask on twitter ask NikeStore and they didn't know. Called Eastbay and they don't have a clue either :/

Guess I'll have to wait and see Thursday morning

*prays to the sneaker gods*

I dislike how no one can find info on the sizes releasing. Called Nike and had a friend ask on twitter ask NikeStore and they didn't know. Called Eastbay and they don't have a clue either :/

Guess I'll have to wait and see Thursday morning

*prays to the sneaker gods*

I can tell you this, the allocation I saw only went to 13.

Peace,
J

^ yea I know stores won't have my size. I don't even bother with in store pickups anymore lol

Appreciate it tho bruh !

I can tell you this, the allocation I saw only went to 13.

Peace,
J

My HOH is getting them but not until late :frown: i wanted them before going on vacay. im going to call pearlridge to see if they are getting them on time...maybe the launch locator is wrong...or maybe champs will have them on time.

Back
Top Bottom