"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

For those of us who are going hard for these, this drop will be a little easier than I thought.
Good luck to those copping for wears.
:nerd:

For those of us who are going hard for these, this drop will be a little easier than I thought.

I'm not sure I'd go THAT far haha. Boutiques JUST got the email with their allocations today. And the allocation I saw was pretty tiny. Good luck to all, indeed!

Peace,
J

I'm not sure I'd go THAT far haha. Boutiques JUST got the email with their allocations today. And the allocation I saw was pretty tiny. Good luck to all, indeed!
Peace,
J

I just said easier that "I" thought... haha
I have a few more options than i thought i was gonna have for this one.

Haha, it was funny, I was standing there and some dude called to ask if they would be getting the Flights in. Told the guy no, and literally within 5 minutes of hanging up, the email comes through. The size run is strange, too.

Peace,
J

Peace,
J

So out of your options are any of them major retailers?

Hope these aren't as difficult to get as it's looking right now. Hoping for a smooth release on the 7th

damn so they're really gonna be limited? ****, thought i was gonna be able to cop a pair with ease. I just need 1 pair to wear haha.

Been waiting a long while for these.

think they'll be easy in person

online may be a task

It's like that with most all releases these days with bots and other stuff being involved.

I remember when online was easier than buying at the store because fools wasn't up on online ordering yet or just didn't like it.

All that changed when the OG DMP VI/XI release came through.

Hoping I have a little time to (hopefully) scoop these in store on Thurs. 
smokin.gif

I will get these on the 7th-8th to go with the trainer that is dropping next month, they won't be hard to find I seen QS huaraches sit and rot on ebay.

Gonna go try to track these down when I get off work Thursday morning. Hate that they made these a QS release, but hopefully I can use this third shift schedule to my advantage.

This release seems way more like a hyper strike. US vendors were completely in the dark as to whether they would get them at all until Nike told them their allocations yesterday, and shipped them today via 3 day shipping so they essentially arrive at stores on release day. I haven't seen anything like this in a long, LONG time. Craziness.

Peace,
J

This release seems way more like a hyper strike. US vendors were completely in the dark as to whether they would get them at all until Nike told them their allocations yesterday, and shipped them today via 3 day shipping so they essentially arrive at stores on release day. I haven't seen anything like this in a long, LONG time. Craziness.

Peace,
J

thats relieving. ill check back with my hoh to see if they know anything now... what stores are getting these?

Back
Top Bottom