Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

You just cant post they out in bmore and that's it....
frown.gif

I tried on my true size and they were OK. Slight room in the toebox but when I pushed my foot forward i had NO room to reach down the back heel, so they sized them up a little to make room for the sockliner. I'd say if you're gonna tie them at all you don't need to size down. I might still size down on the reds since I'll wear them loose.

I tried on my true size and they were OK. Slight room in the toebox but when I pushed my foot forward i had NO room to reach down the back heel, so they sized them up a little to make room for the sockliner. I'd say if you're gonna tie them at all you don't need to size down. I might still size down on the reds since I'll wear them loose.

Man I hope this release is quiet and Wale doesn't rapping about em with that corny %+!$.
Nobody liked this shoe, I remember kids used to make fun of me for wearing my black/greens 
laugh.gif

Man I hope this release is quiet and Wale doesn't rapping about em with that corny %+!$.
Nobody liked this shoe, I remember kids used to make fun of me for wearing my black/greens 
laugh.gif

Actually, this is Wale's all-time favorite sneaker...he's been on record saying it...I'm just saying!

Actually, this is Wale's all-time favorite sneaker...he's been on record saying it...I'm just saying!

Back
Top Bottom