Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

So do these fit big or should i just go with the same size i normally buy in nikes

i went a size down..they run big for me
some went down half a size

So do these fit big or should i just go with the same size i normally buy in nikes

Originally Posted by wr8201

I did the same, and I have no regrets.

Originally Posted by wr8201

I did the same, and I have no regrets.

Yeah if you like a snug fit go a 1/2 size down. I tend to like my kicks w/ a little room especially considering i almost always wear shoe trees now.

Yeah if you like a snug fit go a 1/2 size down. I tend to like my kicks w/ a little room especially considering i almost always wear shoe trees now.

the sizing seems to be wide.

they look to be half size small due to the sleeve. but some are saying size down or half size down...yall dudes gonna have some MESSED up toes in the future...all in the name of minimizing creasing.

the sizing seems to be wide.

they look to be half size small due to the sleeve. but some are saying size down or half size down...yall dudes gonna have some MESSED up toes in the future...all in the name of minimizing creasing.

Will definitely cop the red diamond turfs instead of the Easter Kobes..lebrons..and durants..(never thought I would say that)

Will definitely cop the red diamond turfs instead of the Easter Kobes..lebrons..and durants..(never thought I would say that)

Back
Top Bottom