NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Do we have an official RD for Volts yet? Searching but can’t find one. I know the previous was supposed to be 4/14... May now?

AMD iD came in. Wish they would have let the black air bag with this color combo.
055F3D8E-CB15-4EAE-8111-39299A5F1702.jpeg
83BFC9FA-9F33-4BFC-BC23-DA3DB0641D8A.jpeg
CAC597E2-2E84-4578-B4BD-2CCFABF54D3C.jpeg

Do we have an official RD for Volts yet? Searching but can’t find one. I know the previous was supposed to be 4/14... May now?

Never bothered to follow up with dude from FNL's comment, but he said they're releasing in store (at least Finishline) 5/4. He had them in the back over a week ago. Take that for what it's worth.

Thurs 5/3, same day as that mets colorway (can keep that one). I do like these volts A LOT.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 12.44.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 12.44.08 AM.png
    150 KB · Views: 14
Damn this makes me want the tiger CWs now to have in my rotation. I’ve decided if i could get a 7.5 with a coupon or discount at 120, I’ll cop

i’d definitely would, if i found it at 120.
i paid roughly 185ish shipped from oki-ni and dont regret it one bit..
as for the rest of the pairs in the photo, i got lucky and paid under retail from varies sites.

Tried them on today... a tad snug for me. I'd size up by 1/2... but pretty comfortable. The World Cup iD's are looking more and more attractive. :smh:

i’d definitely would, if i found it at 120.
i paid roughly 185ish shipped from oki-ni and dont regret it one bit..
as for the rest of the pairs in the photo, i got lucky and paid under retail from varies sites.
Geez didn’t realize resell was like 220+ .. insane. Welp, gives me a reason to not buy for now

Centre is actually having a sale right now for 48 hours and 40% off. Spring40

Had a pair of 270s in my cart, but took them out hoping Swoosh gives the 40% off again on 270s. F'ers took the discount out of 270s IDs yesterday and off the regular pairs last week.

Anyway ... People may be able to call and get the disco on 270s since it's hit or miss which Nikes they have their disclaimer on. YMMV

anyone have both the flynit and regular version? which is morecomfortable? is it true flyknit version is half size bigger? how can that be if the midsoles are the same?

Centre is actually having a sale right now for 48 hours and 40% off. Spring40

Had a pair of 270s in my cart, but took them out hoping Swoosh gives the 40% off again on 270s. F'ers took the discount out of 270s IDs yesterday and off the regular pairs last week.

Anyway ... People may be able to call and get the disco on 270s since it's hit or miss which Nikes they have their disclaimer on. YMMV
i never understood why nikes exclusion disclaimer says this product MAY be excluded. naw ***** its excluded. no may about it. they need to say its excluded period

i never understood why nikes exclusion disclaimer says this product MAY be excluded. naw ***** its excluded. no may about it. they need to say its excluded period

It's dumb. I've had several items with the disclaimer but gave the discount on Swoosh. Don't understand why they chose to turn discounts on and off.

AMD iD came in. Wish they would have let the black air bag with this color combo.
055F3D8E-CB15-4EAE-8111-39299A5F1702.jpeg
83BFC9FA-9F33-4BFC-BC23-DA3DB0641D8A.jpeg
CAC597E2-2E84-4578-B4BD-2CCFABF54D3C.jpeg

Mad Jelly right now. I had a black/white/Persian violet made up with the same pattern but they were unavailable before I could order. I really hope they bring back those options. I really dig the all over prints. Not feeling the current mercurial options at all.

Back
Top Bottom