NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

They still show on SNKRS
Sorry, meant to say my size 13 sold out. It actually sold out while I was checking out....sooooo close. Now I'm refreshing the page hoping it pops back up. I was really checking every 10 minutes can't believe I missed the restock drop.

How much more work am I gonna have to put in to get a pair. Just want ONE can't believe this

damn that sucks, call a bunch of stores around you, i swore this past weekend i saw several stores with them. These are so so nice in hand and on foot. Top 5 of the year for me

damn that sucks, call a bunch of stores around you, i swore this past weekend i saw several stores with them. These are so so nice in hand and on foot. Top 5 of the year for me
Probably will do that. I am refusing to give in to resellers lol especially since I know these could be had on sale if you look hard enough

Why so much thirst for dusty cactus? Where you guys under a rock last month? They were flooded :lol:

For me it was my size, 12.5 unicorn size, but would have taken size 12, which locally were gone. I did sleep the first online drop though

Why so much thirst for dusty cactus? Where you guys under a rock last month? They were flooded :lol:
I'll be truthful and say I wasn't interested in 270s until I got some money recently and was thinking of what to buy. Now all the good colors are sold out lol

20180425002252.jpg
20180425002253.jpg

Back
Top Bottom