Nike Air 180 OG

Is the ultramarine colourway still available in retail stores in the states? I see people saying they bought them from Finishline?

Anyone in this thread ever order from size? before? Is anyone familiar with how long it would take for a delivery to Cali? Size doesn't offer tracking to the US :frown:

Anyone in this thread ever order from size? before? Is anyone familiar with how long it would take for a delivery to Cali? Size doesn't offer tracking to the US
frown.gif
Did you even get tracking for your order from Size?  I ordered some sneakers and all I have received is order confirmations but no shipping confirmation e-mails.  

anybody know where i can find the og colorway i believe it was white and infrared or pink with a yellow midsole
You can still find some Ultramarines in a few stores depending on where you live.  They sat for a good minute.  Personally I'm not a huge fan of that original colorway but if I had money coming in like whoa I would cop them in a heart beat.

View media item 464381

Love this illustration. I got a shirt when the first retroed the 180 in 2006. Got it with my ID's. When they had they online promotion where you could only ID 20 pairs a day. Was very that I got through I remember… good old days ;-)

Did you even get tracking for your order from Size?  I ordered some sneakers and all I have received is order confirmations but no shipping confirmation e-mails.  

No tracking but when I got that generic email (see pic)I checked my order status and it changed to dispatched. US customs can hold onto packages for up to a week so we're just left waiting without knowing anything. That sucks!
View media item 488269

when did these release exactly? Once again I messed up and missed a release from a shoe I really wanted. That's how out of loop I am when it comes to sneakers, I don't know when they are releasing. First it was the OG Obsidian AM1s and now these >:
View media item 485022

If anybody wants to help I need a UK 5.5 (US 6) please.

They still have your size in stock for the grey one!!!! A 5.5uk and a 6uk!

No tracking but when I got that generic email (see pic)I checked my order status and it changed to dispatched. US customs can hold onto packages for up to a week so we're just left waiting without knowing anything. That sucks!
I never made an account on the Size? site, so it would seem I am unable to log into "my account" and check to see if it reads "dispatched" because of this.

forgot the release,next day a size 11 uk pops up(my size) but still i fail to checkout COT DAMN IT!!!! :smh: :smh: :smh:

I said I wouldn't try to cop the Camo 180s, though they are nice. But the more I look at them, the more I want. Any info on when and where they may release?

Last edited:
I never made an account on the Size? site, so it would seem I am unable to log into "my account" and check to see if it reads "dispatched" because of this.
so i sent size? an email inquiring more about their shipping and i was told 7 - 10 business days. i ordered some misc accessories before the 180 release and just got delivery yesterday.

So it does indeed take about 10 days; at least for those on the west coast. I'll probably get my 180 at the end of next week; 2 weeks is a long wait but i have not other choice....glad to have these on the way

Thank you for that information Dante.  I live on the east coast so I will let you know when mine arrives.  

edit: Just an update on my order.  It still hasn't arrived, but I did finally receive an e-mail back from Size?.  They said my order was indeed shipped and that it should take about 3-10 business days to arrive.  So should be arriving sometime this week.  

Last edited:
got my first of two safari's today...looks like the west coast will be getting theirs this week for sure. sad that size? doesn't offer tracking with royal mail.

Yea maybe cus its international it's a hassle for them or something.  But I was happy with free ship in 6 business days.  Not too shabby.

Yea maybe cus its international it's a hassle for them or something.  But I was happy with free ship in 6 business days.  Not too shabby.

I doubt if its a hassle. Other UK based retailers offer Royal Mail with tracking that can be used by USPS here in the states. Who knows - maybe they just want to be cheap.

Back
Top Bottom