Nike Air 180 OG

Why you say that? You don't think these will be available for retail anywhere?
these already released a while ago at NYC 21mercer in super limited quantities

i personally dont think that they will get a wider release in the US

and even if they will get released they will come again in very limited quantities

so pre-ordering from KC will probably your only chance to lay your hands on a pair of camo 180s

they still have them from sz 8-11, but they probably wont last that long cuz all the other camo AM styles are already sold out
wink.gif

and waiting will deff save you some money cuz you wont be able to have the chance ever to cop them again, unless its from a reseller
sick.gif

and this is the other pair out of the terra pack

wink.gif

only decent pic out there i could find for a release thats isnt far away !

Last edited:
here's a blast from the past for you all !!

i have found the old nike id 180 pages from 2005, took me a while to locate the link but i'm glad i found it.

just click on the picture to enlarge and then hit the arrows to navigate the 5 pages(bottom left). Puts the current nike id colours to shame.

check out the tee's and cw's :wink:

enjoy

http://designarchives.aiga.org/#/en...7/1134/nike-air-max-180-id-fun-pack-sitelet/1

For the first id release it was a bit of a scam really. you had to buy a t-shirt to be able to make a pair of nike 180 id's, so with a tee costing $65 and the 180's in the bracket of $90-100 it was quite expensive to make a pair back then

i wasnt buying or collecting at the time so i picked up everything i got years later. besides the fact it was only available to US residents.

here's the original tee with price tag
eek.gif

Last edited:
nice find airmaxdisciple !!

i'm seeing a different inner than what they used on the lunars. its a proper 180 inner by the looks of it. the tongue looks on point aswell. not like the other lunar releases. looks promising !

now im just wondering if they have shoved that dodgy piece of plastic over the inner arch this time. like on all the other lunars. ill post a pic tmrw

i still think this pair has the edge over the orange pair above tho
wink.gif

bottom pair looks dope. these dont get enough GOOD colorways when retro'ed for some reason. and nike needs to chill with the "vintage" look, we get it already.

nice pics airmaxsyndicate !!  really nice find
wink.gif

what the hell is going on with the outsole meeting the midsole on the orange og's !!! it looks really bad man.

looks exactly like these that i had to get remade due to ****e glueing

every single pair i have of 180's are made in vietnam and now they have started to make them in china ??

i can only pray that they stitch the sole to the upper inside the shoe and its not glued together like some knock off pair of fakes
grin.gif

@dante76

they done the nike id's firstly in 2005-2006, then they came again 2011-2012

so i reckon you might be able to make a pair of id's in say 2017 !!
roll.gif

i do wish they put them up again, but they have really gotta source some better colours next time round. it was a bit minimal last time
ohwell.gif
 but that didnt stop me from doing 16 pairs lol

nice pickup on those camos, i actually really like those

180's deserve more love!!! one of my favorite nikes ever.

wore these today, I'm ready for more 180 lunars

View media item 548949

Back
Top Bottom