Nike Air 180 OG

I just wanna know how they feel on foot, compared to am1 or equivalent retro runner
ohwell.gif

vinnuendo vinnuendo

180's feel nice enough on foot & look even better imo

tts/ but snug like a huarache due to the sock like fit of them

comfort wise they're ok, nothing spectacular but that's what you get w/Nike retro runners.

So I'm eyeing a pair of the 2013 ultramarines right now, and I just saw this thread now and that they're rumored to retro in 2018. Owners of 2013 pairs, thoughts on comfort? And what was retail, $110?
Can't remember what retail was, but my 2013 pair is SUPREMELY comfortable. Just as comfortable as any of my Ultra Boosts.

Oh, and 39 year old checking in here. :lol:

Thanks for the info fellas. I'm gonna scoop tonight, rumor is there's gonna be a $15 off $75 or more coupon on ebay in a couple hours.

You ok there modus or did someone take your rocking chair away? Can't even see the actual colors of the shoe due to the lighting. I don't have very high expectations for any CDG 180s, but usually a collaboration does mean other colorways are coming along, which is a nice complement to the rumor about ultramarines returning.

You ok there modus or did someone take your rocking chair away? Can't even see the actual colors of the shoe due to the lighting. I don't have very high expectations for any CDG 180s, but usually a collaboration does mean other colorways are coming along, which is a nice complement to the rumor about ultramarines returning.
Exactly what I take from it and shape looks way better than the last retro.

in 2017 pink is very muscular and in fashion right now just like the pink skinny jeans

if you are a fan of the movie brokeback mountain then these are a must have imo

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F06%2F10-best-sneakers-paris-fashion-week-2018-cdg-nike-air-max-180-4.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F06%2F10-best-sneakers-paris-fashion-week-2018-cdg-nike-air-max-180-3.jpg

Still hard to see what the colors actually are, but I don't think anything could save these shoes from looking terrible. And wow @AIRMAXDISCIPLE you're letting your ignorance shine. Pink is just a color, man. And colored skinny jeans haven't been popular since like 2010 (although they never should've been). There's no masculine/feminine/sexuality with colors. Infrared and solar red are pretty much pink. Nike's used those and other pinks, purples, blues, greens, reds, etc. on men's shoes for decades.

love 180's.

will cop both pairs if able.

secure in my masculinity and would love for someone to try and clown me for wearing pink irl.

the taste would be slapped out your mouth w/the quickness.

It's not about the pink. Not at all. OGs had lots of bright colors including flashy pink, and I've worn those.

The retro itself is a big JOKE regardless of the colorway, and yes I'm repeating myself.
The reduction of air bubble size on 95s/AMPs etcetera is barely noticeable compared to what they did to 180s.

They look like f********* kid's shoes.

Curious how many of you buying retros actually owned OGs back in the days.

^ I agree with you for the most part but we're at a point where the talk of air bubble size is mute.

I love the silhouette regardless of how much Nike has bastardized it.

Back
Top Bottom