Nike Air 180 OG

327886512_1213492196227428_4124012753574512378_n.jpg

What's the other one then?
there is an all black pair with golden swoosh, heel plate and midsole wedge, it was an OG LE model and also there is a 1 of 1 retro sample floathing around somewhere, you should contact the owner from overkill berlin if you wanna know more about, it was for sale on ebay around the release from the ultramarine solar red retro many years ago

Last edited:
Some unreleased retro sample, I'll take that.

But an LE, no way. Never saw those back in the day, never seen any pics floating around, no cat pics, Boon OG pics, nothing. Never ever.

Like I said, show pics then.

Not speechless, but asleep already.

I vaguely remember having seen those on that site as well, wondering what they were. But since retros were so damn terrible I forgot all about these and it must have been at least 15-17 years since I've seen these pics.

It's hard to tell what build they are. That site was popular when retros first surfaced/released so they might be some sort of promo sample of the retros, or (thinking now) even an unreleased CW from 91/92.

uyftfu.jpg
uyfyuyhub.png

Last edited:
But did such a cw release as a GR available to anyone back in 91/92?

Simply no.

And I'm 10000000% sure about that.

You can look up a lot of pages of the Opium site via the internet archive. LEs, 180s, samples. For some reason they're nowhere except in the menu as in your pic.

Even people like ICEBERG (who afaik has a complete OG set) and Bubblekoppe, never even once hinting at the existence of these.

You can look up a lot of pages of the Opium site via the internet archive. LEs, 180s, samples. For some reason they're nowhere except in the menu as in your pic.
i used to have more pics from them but i cant find them
and that shoe is deff an OG and not an retro

Back
Top Bottom