NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

Quote:
Where did all these AF1 heads come from? I swear I've never seen 90% of these posters in any other AF1 thread. No hate.....just an observation.

not al of us feel the need to "cosign" every thread like a moron. i just look at the thread for a pic and click back, no need to waste time/bandwidth to give my opinion of a shoe. I would also argue that the bigest af1 fans are the ones you don't ever hear from
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

Quote:
not al of us feel the need to "cosign" every thread like a moron. i just look at the thread for a pic and click back, no need to waste time/bandwidth to give my opinion of a shoe. I would also argue that the bigest af1 fans are the ones you don't ever hear from
For Sale: HOMEGROWN AIR MAX 90s -- size 11. Don't sleep.

Quote:
maybe because most AF1's aren;t hyped up on NT.....so no reason to be that visible

Haha so funny too...when Nelly and the St. Lunatics came out with their @#%$...AF1's were just ridiculous around these parts. Pretty glad all these tools decided to latch onto Dunks though...

no i didn't eel any hate from you. i just don't see the point in people adding 4 words to a post that say absolutely nothing meaningful

^ Love the midsoles! :smokin
smokin.gif

^very solid

FYI..... Nike iD tells me that passwords expire on June 1, 2007.
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Quote:
argh im still waiting for my last pair to move they've been offloading and sitting since last wednesday, i was supposed to receive them the 11th.
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

I see I'm not the only person who used purple and teal together. JB & Morningstar 777's came out nice.
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

ya'll can hate on morningstar777 for all those expired passwords posted in this post lol

jezoo!!! 7 pairs lmao theres like 10 pw's posted thats a great ratio, i'd say great job

DS i guess we shall both post up tomorrow! my pair just showed some activity should arrive as planned.
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!SPRING IS HERE, BUY MY 22's W/TIRES!!!

Anyone else had the look of "@#%$ your wearing fake AF1"s". I had some guy baisicly try call me out saying my pair are fake.
WANTED
Nike Air Force 1 "ATMOS" Sz 10 or 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 All Star 2006 "Astro's" Sz 10, 10.5, 11
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

Rome, nice AF1's. Can't wait to see the other six. I'm not on the internet
enough to catch these passwords, so if anyone would like to donate one to
a good cause (me) it would be greatly appreciated. Also, can't wait to see
what everyone else has come up with. Good stuff y'all.

smokin.gif

Morningstar 777 Why where you asking me for a password when you had 7. Your always full of crap thats why I even if I had a extra one I would not give them away to you. :rofl:
roll.gif
You never gave me anything for nothing or for $10.00 remember that fine summer day at wall mart and 8 street last year :D
happy.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE shoes for sale SIZE 9 KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 and other shoes will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

Are you dumb? Coming at me on a message board? You know where to see me if you had a problem with me "@#%$ you", @#%$ outta here.

ya ny kickz is just tryign to be a troll and stir people up. he's just mad

I'm debating getting a pair now since napsize screwed me on a pair of purple '92 AF1 hi's. Thinking of maybe just doing a low version of them. What's the consensus? Is everyone happy with the quality of their kicks?
"The MC is the one that'll whisper the truth,
the rapper is the one that'll holla the lies.
So don't act surprised at what your daughter knows when she's five,
just blame it on the bull that you buy."

Back
Top Bottom