NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

I got the email a few weeks ago to do a pair and got all excited....till I saw the price tag.
"Maybe it will grow if you water it."

kept it nice and simple for the first one. stanford colorway with white patent for just a little extra (i was also worried the leather would be crap)

Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

Yo, does anyone know when the online iDing will end? If I waited a week, would I be safe?!
For Sale: HOMEGROWN AIR MAX 90s -- size 11. Don't sleep.

^^June my dude, June, They also say the passwords are good for 30 days, but i think they last as long as the iDing.

^^STICKY THAT!
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Anybody know where to find the link to start off the creation...I know you need the password and everything but Ive been searching the site and cant find em anywhere...Do you add the password first or add it after your done creating once you want to add it to your cart?

Dead Stokc. Good looking out sir. I'm not boss-balling like some folks up in this joint, so I gotta space my "big" purchases out...hah! Just came into an opportunity to get another pair of 3M Snakes. I missed out on a backup pair a few months ago, and I told myself the next time the opportunity presented itself, I wasn't going to sleep. So the iDs will have to wait for a week or two....
For Sale: HOMEGROWN AIR MAX 90s -- size 11. Don't sleep.

What's the exact site address for the AF1's cuz i cant seem to find it on nikeid.com and i searched the whole thing?

You gotta make it do what it do, Baby!

"Straight outta LoCash/ crazy muthaf*^%a named GUSTO"

Quote:
u waisted $300 for that?^^^

not all of us beast over crazy seizure-inducing colorways. i wanted something nice and simple like what i think a foce should be and i wanted the first one in my school colors since i wear them a lot. mr. knight got his MBA here btw so i feel like it all ties in nicely for myself. 6 more on the way now!
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

^^My dude spent well over 2K on 1's.
I hope ur pleased wit all of them.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

wow, what happend to this post!? why are ppl so upset about the next man's wallet? stop the hate its an ID post lets move along haters.

I also can't believe that i placed my order for my last pair on 3-22 and already 4-5 got a shipment confirmation, i guess everyone is sitting on passwords instead of making something for the march batch of passwords. Nike definitely fumbled on who they sent these passwords too, really....

lastly the best colorful ID's i've seen are the ones that use 2-3 colors tops, if your doing more than that your doing way too much. but again thats my opinion, no law written anywhere saying you can't use more.
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!SPRING IS HERE, BUY MY 22's W/TIRES!!!

I tried that sneakerplay contest thing for nikeid made it in the top 100 out of 4807 designs... only cuz I don't get hookups like that....I hope I can win my pair instead of using that pw to make one....
29y1kxf.jpg

my money goes to nike .... if that matters...

Wanted:sz 6.5 or 7 DS am1b atmos safari or urawa am1

Premium ID's are JUNK face it people . The silver,gold,bronze, swoosh is paper thin . The tounge is paper thin . The insole is golf ball crap not leather. They dont even come with a ID pouch they are wraped in paper like GR stuff. Even though I made one I'm not pleased with this. I should have my dome piece examined for spending $300 on these .

Yo Nike, If you're creeping 'round here, I would love a Neon Yellow color option on the AF1 Low ID.

Would love to do a Neon Air Max 95 inspried AF1.
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
[email protected]

^^^

Serves you right for using that metallic BS.

And hating on a sneaker for the tongue, or the insole, or the ID pouch of all things, is pretty lame.

You've turned into quite the hater yourself. Talking all this Supreme nonsense.

More often than not, people in here are happy with their purchases. So we don't really have to "face" anything.

Keep it moving son.
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
[email protected]

I got ones that blow away these ID quality . Im af1 head so the term hating is not what im about believe me .The gold crackle swoosh I thought would have came out like last year s which was dope. Supreme is the only way like NYKICKS has stated

I have a Polo shirt with the same colors as the Gucci ID's

It's black with dark green and red stripes
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

If anyone would like a password, e-mail me, I don't want mine.

I AM NOT SELLING IT. It's up for grabs, first person to e-mail me, gets it..

[email protected]
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Already got an e-mail. Sorry to anyone I couldn't help
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky.​

jordan23collecta
I just entered your password and put down all my info and the end result is that they are out of stock of AF1 id's so thanks anyway, just bad luck i guess.

If anyone else has a password they do not need I would be very grateful. My email is [email protected]
thanks in advance I know its a long shot
You gotta make it do what it do, Baby!

"Straight outta LoCash/ crazy muthaf*^%a named GUSTO"

Back
Top Bottom