NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

if someone would be kind enough as to email me a pw if they aren't gonna use it...all i need is 1!
Live in NYC and need an invite to 255(Nike ID Studio) or a coupon for the Nike Friends and Family Sale that will be going on Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 1, 2007. Holla at me...

E-mail: [email protected]

Quote:
Yeah, and this is a message board on the Internet, it's here for a reason. And the owner of the shoes posted them for the same exact reason - for people to comment on them. I did just that. Stated my opinion. What should I have said? Should I have lied? If he likes them, then that's great! I don't like them, so I let it be known.

He has a very valid point. In the words of Common from 1999, "if I don't like, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hatin".
DJ Ransom
http://www.myspace.com/djransom25

^^^

Who are you and where did you come from? Sorry, but telling someone that they wasted their own money is pretty obnoxious.

And if you look at the cumulative tone of his last couple of posts, your boy sounds a tad bitter for some reason.

But this thread ain't really about that so let's all just keep it moving......
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
[email protected]

Quote:
just wanted to do something more wild and creative
:D
happy.gif

WANTED: af1 linens, af1 shrooms, COF "san frans" (sz 7)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

most likely ima do some red white & blue ones because thats my fav colorway and i wear alot of red white & blue but heres a couple of other dope colorways i made:. ammybe nike should bite em:.
243542336.jpg

243542342.jpg

243542344.jpg

243542346.jpg

243542350.jpg

the ones that look the same ones patent and the others regular leather:.

Thier called "iD's" for a reason man stop hatin' or as you would like to call it expressing my "opinion"

illphillip,

I apologize, I know how hard it is to get a little help these days. I was just having a bad day.

But I see you were able to get a password and I hope you enjoy the shoes.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

Trife, very nice. I was playing with some Dunk inspired colorways. Supa AF1, which could pass for a Knicks AF1, me being NY and all. Didn't think of Barfs. Those came off lovely.

Pit, hit you back.

Good to see my old school AF1 junkies in the building.....
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
[email protected]

Quote:
Who are you and where did you come from?

I simply stated that because he didn't like the shoe, that doesn't mean he's hating. I wasn't referring to any of his previous posts. It's crazy when you can't say that you don't like somethin without people sayin that you're hatin. There's some dope AF1s in this thread and then you have some that I don't like as well. That doesn't mean I'm hatin. It's MY opinion. Let's keep this thread movin.
DJ Ransom
http://www.myspace.com/djransom25

superblyTRIFE, those Barfs inspired AF1 lows came out dope. I originally wanted to do a Homer sb inspired AF1 low but polofreaks ran thru that already so I'm back to the drawing board. But I'm a big dreamer so watch me come up with something.
TFLNYC
FLYWALKER
BDU FAMILY

its funny I've been thinking "if I got a password I'd make Rose Garden lows"...well I just got one and now I dont wanna make that shoe lol Im having the toughest time figuring out what I'mm gonna do with it

Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

^yes, it's hard to descide what to do.... i have like 3 styles and can;t commit to one
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

There's a gumsole option on the non-255's? Is it that canyon gold color?

Sorry for bein late. just got my invite last night.
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

Not for nothing but I read that these ID's were quality . Someone I know just got theirs and dude told me the quality was not close to last years VIP AF1. Supreme is the only way!

I have way too many designs to choose from. There needs to be an easy way to decide which to order.
TeRapiNs03:: Are you gunna rock ur BB4's?
Dr H O V A 2121: No
Dr H O V A 2121: I'm to lazy to take them outta the box.
Got any hot or rare kicks for sale in size 10.5 or 13?

Just seen em in person & compared to last seasons VIP ones , these are JUNK! Premium one suk as always that why I never cop em. SUPREME is ther future.

just got back from running some errands and my first pair was waiting for me. i'm pretty pleased with them, they're better than i expected when i ordered. time to order the rest waiting in my locker
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

Back
Top Bottom