NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

^^aint it the same colors?
I coulda made urs online

dcoopsm9.png
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Thought I'd post up all of my designs:

My original Bears before J told me I should switchup the sidewall color:

Go CUBS!

Antiques:

Kobe Golds (might be my favorite):

Timeless so age don't count in the booth,
When your flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Sorry so late but:

pimp.gif
ATMOSquare!!! And those are from the online invites and not the studio right??
WANTED: DS AIR FORCE 1 COURIR / DS AIR FORCE 1 LOW WATERPROOFS.. Sz 11

Yo, I'm not even trying to be an @#%$, but most of the designs I'm seeing in here are straight buttcheeks. I know the whole point of the iD thing is to make joints YOU like, but I think folks are seeing how hard it is to make good colorways. I know I've found that out from monkeying around with the website.
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

after about a week or 2 of playing around with colors, i think ive finally found a design im comfy with spending 275 on...

the tough part for me was trying to find a way to incorporate all the options...i wanted to use contrast stitching, nubuck, patent, and full grain leather all on the same shoe...it was tough to combine all those without making something everyones done and making something that looks hideous...but i think i did it....ill probably sit on my final design for another week and see if i still like it then, then ill be pulling the trigger and ordering...

Quote:
but I think folks are seeing how hard it is to make good colorways. I know I've found that out from monkeying around with the website.
...word

messing around with the colors and materials are fun, but i still havent pick a custom colorway to bring to life
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO​

Well, after much contemplation, I've decided $275 on a pair of shoes just isn't happening for me anymore.

So have at it guys (hopefully it's not expired) :

9QQ01ZDPPNEHBYR
WANTED: Air Force 1 "Courir" sz 10.5, Air Max 360 white/m. silver/royal sz 11
AIM: ipg5 E-mail: [email protected][/center]

how is the quality of the regular leather? is it soft, silky...
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

ATMOSquare, no problem, but haven't you already made multiple pairs (your Gucci pair was very tempting)?

If so, you could've left it for someone without any chances yet.

Oh well, I guess I did put it out there for anyone's use.
WANTED: Air Force 1 "Courir" sz 10.5, Air Max 360 white/m. silver/royal sz 11
AIM: ipg5 E-mail: [email protected][/center]

lol, I don't want them but yeah, that was just plain greedy
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Ordered last night.
No gucci, no supa, no rainbow bright, no foil swoosh.

A grown mans AF1, with a touch of whiplash.
Looking for XIV Indiglo & XI's. Sz.9
I WANT BLK / RED XI's !!

laugh.gif
once they're done with your kicks ATOMOS, please be sure to post pics!! I'm going nuts tryin to decide which of my designs is worth the $$$. Have a great weekend all....gonna hunt down some "carolinens" tomorrow!

Peace
WANTED: DS AIR FORCE 1 COURIR / DS AIR FORCE 1 LOW WATERPROOFS.. Sz 11

i was really hoping the metallic swoosh would come out like this

020677.jpg

but i'm not liking what i've seen so far. anyonw know why there is a difference?
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

my password still hasnt came in yet, if somebody nice enough to pm their password to me id appreciate it.
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO​

^ I got my password this week and I used it friday. It took about 3 weeks or so before they sent me one.
"painting shoes is a weak money hustle. why would anyone do that for the money. theres isnt much $$ in it. i did it because i enjoyed doing it"-METH WDYW

Back
Top Bottom