NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

fudoakira nice subliminal! zinger!

Can't wait to see what a grown man af1's looks like. ;0 tee hee

Man thru all that my nikes are still on time, ups don't play... well with animals for a lil bit it seems.
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!SPRING IS HERE, BUY MY 22's W/TIRES!!!

ok i need an opinion... im definitely gon make a knicks colorway id... but im not sure of how to use the colors... i just dont want to spend 275 on something im not happy on... so help me out guys... ok well heres some pics of the ideas i was thinking... the 1st 3 pics is the same shoe but just has different contrast stiching or no contrast stiching... the 4th pic i changed the midsole and outsole... so ya i think im a keep the top part of the shoe but change the stiching, midsole and outsole... but ya give me ideas on what i should do... thanks...
2uyg1uh

485nwig.jpg

4gqujro.jpg

48lut03.jpg
Knicks Fan til I die​

change the outsole on the last one to blue from white perhaps?
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

^^^ i like no. 1......any of those would kill with my Denver Broncos - Steve Atwater throwback
nerd.gif

WANTED: DS AIR FORCE 1 COURIR / DS AIR FORCE 1 LOW WATERPROOFS.. Sz 11

^ # 2 looks best although you end up using the standard white midsole....

i found it to be quite tough to try to make something creative with a colored midsole and still not look silly..... it might be cuz a white mid-sole is really what a good looking shoe was meant to have,,,,,
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

^ reason why white works on the midsole is because white makes the uppers pop a bit more. if you add spark to the midsole your uppers need to be lightend up.

My pick would have to be number 2, the white contrast stitching works well since you have a white midsole and white swoosh. orange contrast would look alot better if you added a royal or orange swoosh.
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!SPRING IS HERE, BUY MY 22's W/TIRES!!!

i was thinking number 2 before i even asked you guys... i just wasnt sure if the white contrast sticks out too much...thanks for your opinions... im a go with #2... im a go order... once i get it i will take pics...one more question :lol:
laugh.gif
Knicks Fan til I die​

how do yall do the screen shots like I LOVE my Jordans i was trying to do that with nike id i dont want all my aol stuff showing like that tho but it would not work im not doing it right

my internets been down for a minute and i'm real lost...how did all yall customize af1's...wat happened

is there a special code

soem1 pm me the answer
TEAM CP3
Team DC/MD/VA
CAP CITY-804​

The leather looks like plastic from the pics Ive seen. For 275, leather couldve been a lot better. Possibly some tumble leather like the older af1s.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

^^sriracha. the leather is actually very smooth and supple, greater quality of last years af1's a drastic difference for the better. Since your so used to the look and personal feel last years af1's you would think its no different from the pics. You have to feel the leather in person to appreciate the difference. I wouldn't go so far as to say they are HTM grade leather, but they are quite close to it. Nike has definitely stepped up the quality of materials on the af1 this year. But i do agree pebbled leather would have been a nice addition to the textures available, i'm sure they'll add some next go round ( i hope, some true to size obsidian/cones would be nice)

And rocky very nice, although i would have opted for white patent for the secondary.

If only the sky blue and/or orange was a different material, say suede or even nubuck,..then I might not have given my p/w away.

PS, some of these colorways are boooooorrrriiinnnnggggggg. But those Gucci inspired ones looked better than I expected.
ITEMS FOR SALE.
God looks out for babies and fools...
& I damn sure ain't no [email protected][/email] || aim:trooph22

so did anyone confirm the pw/code is good for only 30 days?? If so i need to step it up.....thanks for any info

peace
WANTED: DS AIR FORCE 1 COURIR / DS AIR FORCE 1 LOW WATERPROOFS.. Sz 11

Back
Top Bottom