[| -- NIKE 25th AF1 Anniversary Party PICS 1/18 -- |]

Nice pic Capo lol :pimp:
pimp.gif
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB

just got up and I'm sooper late for work!?! LoL! extra lean last night...not a good look considering I forgot ALL the names of peeps I met last night!?! LoL!

so if I met you last nite and dont say Hi next time I see you then you know why...

chicken n' waffles hors d'oeuvres CRAZY!?!
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

NIKE knows how to throw a party mang.the crew was LEANED UP. Shouts to my boy KEVLAR (GET MONEY 2007) for the borough move on the CC, thats what put me over the top :x
sick.gif

Hienies and Henny

Then Jason x Kevin CC yanks

Chicken and Waffles, Jerk Chicken

Clark Kent x Kardi

Jazz x Raptors

Homies x Family, everyone was in full effect, so many came out

Ambushing pics, repping INQMND x GDFT

The whole crew was LEANNNNNNNNT OUT OUR MINDS

I'm dying at work right now

SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

Dam I missed both my morning classes......EH!

First off. BIG SHOUT OUT to J for giving me and my girl a pass there.

Waffles X chicken was amazing... PLUS the open bar!!!!!!!!

- talked to Deron a bit. Should of F'd up his leg so he wouldn't be able to play tonight, but oh welllz.

- OPEN BAR. If my G wasnt there, I wouldn't have made it home still.

- Shout out to the few Nter''s I saw. I came a bit late so ye.

- Did anyone get those key chains they were passing around? I saw a couple of people with them....thought they were like free or something.

- I'll get my girl's camera cuz she took some pics. PC!!!!!!!!

- - - - - TEAM JORDAN - - - - -
- - - - Gary Payton - - - -​

------------------
summer jamz.
[Formerly known as .........]

Damn, out of all the parties to miss. There was no way for me to make it to this one. Glad to read you guys had fun, looking forward to all the pics.
[ r2kidd = Ryan] [ Location: Toronto (Canada)]
[ eBay feedback: r2traps (213+, 0 negs) [ email: [email protected] ]
LET'S GO RAPTORS!

I just woke up and still a bit tired, but last night was great def a big step for Canada and the Sneaker community, that venue is REALLY Big because they were over capacity but there was some space since most people were raiding the bar.

My uncle Clark Kent (I'm his nephew apparently) killed his set as I entered he was on some 90's steez, Bobbito only made a quick small cameo I really didn't see him. DJ Spinbad was all over the place no wonder why NYC consideres him one of if not the best party DJ from there. Kardinal & Singlefoot was handling that hype crowd all through the night, I saw a few of the Jazz few of the Raptors....Fred Jones had on Burgundy V's. My man DJ Greg Street Clark got to fly in from ATL (he's one of the premier DJ's in ATL/MIA just did that "champions" album w/ Kay Slay and is down with Prestigiuous boutique in ATL.

Was glad to see the NT family as usual Troopers, soul on ice, bobby analog, blackmomo, megamanX5, ferndaburn, Khonfrustrshun, Smittson, jordan45mike, my dude freshsince1982/np83, bobbyfischer, Supreme Ape, my buffalo dudes etc etc etc.

I'm glad I helped some of ya'll get in but I didn't get to meet or see some people I thre won there for the night ah well.

What else ummm Every main Canadian artist possible was there, those MTV VJ's, I didn't see any of them Much fools thank god, The Score family my man Cabbie and Tim Micallef (I really should have got @ him and spoke a bit him and SId cracks me up on the show) my man James then models, whores, dancers etc etc etc.

Again if anyone has pics of myself PLEASE post them as I didn't take my camera out my bag to take any photos.

I had on the black/white "G" varsity, LV backpack and was wearing Lebron COF's AF1's (Fearless).........I started a crew for '07 "Fly Boys" cause I was oooooooooooooooooooooooh baby I don't need to speak anymore.

Outkast2 - I was hoping you came since a few of your friends were at the party also.

the girl from MTV, Aliya or something, looked reeeeeeal good

her >>>>>> Leah Miller

thanks again for getting me in Q, sorry I couldn't find you in there
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Who are these dudes? everytime I turn around I felt like these feds was watching me.

th_48865_CIMG4501_122_589lo.JPG

Yo wah gwan NP83, Thanks again for letting me about this site...nuff luv...but you got to let me know how can I be apart of this Nike AF1 event for the future. Holla at a brother (Fresh Financial Thinking): :pimp:
pimp.gif

Yo wah gwan NP83, Thanks again for letting me about this site...nuff luv...but you got to let me know how can I be apart of this Nike AF1 event for the future. Holla at a brother (Fresh Financial Thinking): :pimp:
pimp.gif

LOL@ Feds.

I play ball with one of these guys, the other is his brother. He just came back from NYC and did a photoshoot for INQUIRING MINDS. He's a good dude and a sick baller, his cross is mean.

jejeee...it was nice to see you goodfoot heads...even if i had to drive to tdot...party...then right back home after the party...(in that snow storm at 5:30 am on the 401 back to montreal)...hectic
"someone emptied my trash and stole the bag. a FootLocker bag" -the ghetto

yup that's Scott and his bro in the pic.. Fun party cool to see all the heads out and supporting.. Got boring fast but still a good ol time.. Q was reppin!

I will like all of the pics taken by your camera just email them to me, all originals of course not of them smiley edits LOLLLLLLLLLLLL.

My man DJ Greg Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Some of ya'll can't even control your drinking so many pics of people with drink spots all over their shirts.

LOL @ feds...

The Hnatiuk brothers, Charlie on the left and Scott on the right...

Scott WAS (probably still is) a crazy baller for Libermann back in my time 'til skating messed up his ankles...

Charlie's not bad himself, yeah Scott has that tendency to just stare. When we were at Cashmere, him and some other Libermann cats were just staring at me the whole time. Charlie's ok though.

Party must of been crazy. Damian :wow:
eek.gif

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

Back
Top Bottom