[| -- NIKE 25th AF1 Anniversary Party PICS 1/18 -- |]

^^^ gotta go copp

you wouldnt wear jeans to a toga party would ya??

just messin i dont think its a big deal
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

LOL i get what your sayin'. Just AF1's are not my cup of tea, but maybe i will.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

I'm gonna wear my fake brown croc AFI( yup I received a pair from someone who is clueless) that were given to me over the Christmas holidays. Just joking, about wearing them that is,lol.

chaplip :lol:
laugh.gif
SOULIZE​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

My son chaplip :lol:
laugh.gif

I better see at least 1 or 2 whores can't take these events with 98.75% dudes.

^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif

My dude droppin the "W" bomb a day before the event :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

^hey I did my share...50% of the names I dropped were girls...dont know about the ***** status though...or maybe I'm keeping that my lil secret! LoL!

So lame Game cant cross the border...apparently there's a lawsuit against the Canadian Gov't for like 800 million dollars by some US/CDN promoters cuz they profile against Rap music/artists and are trying to blame the sudden rise in violence in Van and TO on Rap!?! anyone else hear about this?
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

I heard he didn't get across because he missed a court date back in the U.S. so because of that there is a warrant out for him.

I'm sure he can do that especially since he was their DJ....

Quote:
Again I suggest people be there for 9 and also it's probably better if you park around College, Dundas or Queen and walk up or down Spadina so that you can find the spot because driving by you'll miss it. I don't think there will be any sign or setup outside.

It's the southwest corner of Spadina & Dundas right beside Dragon City was formerly "Sonic" or also known as "Boa", right at that first side street.

Quote:
Another note for all you that know your music I just spoke to Clark he's flying in DJ Greg Street (ATL) down with Prestigious Boutique.

Quote:
edit: The venue has a sign that says "Far East Theatre" in yellow letters with red background, also if you turn on that side street right where the venue is on the corner of you can get $5.00 parking when going down that side street.

I just got home from the Nike AF1 party. All I have to say is that Nike knows how to throw a @#%$ party!!!
I'll post pictures tomorrow, I've got work early and I've had way too many FREE beers and chicken and waffles.

Q,
cimg4488xm3.jpg

yeah man, i just got in. But that party was bangin'!!!

Thank god for open bar, good music, and a good crowd... Nike definetly knows how to throw a party ^^^^^^^
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Chicken and Waffles, Nike really knows whats up; Straight leanin' after all them free drinks.

Edit for pic of one of the dancers :wow:
eek.gif
2m6abra.jpg

I've been to a few industry parties before but this one was INSANE! Maybe it was all the free drinks...
Maybe it was all the free food...
Maybe it was all the crazy Air Force Ones....
Maybe it was the dancers....
Maybe it was the celebs....
Maybe it was all the hot sneakerhead girls...
Whatever it was, I had a great time. Here's a few more pictures, I'll post more once I get home from work.

Q, thanks again my friend.

^ That poster is siick with KB, Nash, etc..
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
C B 4
20-12 Player

Back
Top Bottom