Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

I know Laced Up got a couple pairs in ATL. Don't know how much he doing them for. Wish is sold out.

Originally Posted by Shadi914

F Goliath
mad.gif

Got there and dudes already sold the am1's and af1's earlier in the week had everybody online waiting for nothing

I need a sz 12 in the af1's pm me
nerd.gif

Damn, thats messed up, Hope you find a pair!

404-880-0402 .... Wish is now taking phone orders ... AM's are a wrap, they still have AF1's and Trainers though. Good luck.

damn i just woke up and the AM's are sold out , so much for my dude tellin me "dont worry about it" lightweight bummed out. oh well i guess, ifanyone knows where a 12 might be located holla.

its amazing how badly this release went

i was 3rd in line at NTNY this morning and they sold out of the AF1 in a 13 they only had 2 size 13 AF1's in NTNY and obviously were bought by 2 peopleahead of me

i then go to goliath and as someone said goliath screwed everyone over

i was 1st in line at goliath and as soon as i get in the dude is like

"were sold out of the AF1's and of the AM1's we only have trainers up to size 11 left"

yet they let us all wait outside for 2 hours while they were in the store and didnt tell ANYONE on line this and all week they claimed "wont be sold priorto saturday"

alot of people were pissed at goliath like no one was tere for the trainers

just got the last pair of trainers from transit in soho..a little steep at 134ish but ehh.
i'm really surprised these went so fast.
Didn't see the af1s or am1s but meh didn't like em.

just got the last pair of trainers from transit in soho..a little steep at 134ish but ehh.

these shoes are not worth all this, they look so weird

show me theyre hot, lets see if anyone has the audacity to rock em correctly?

Originally Posted by vamo

its amazing how badly this release went

i was 3rd in line at NTNY this morning and they sold out of the AF1 in a 13 they only had 2 size 13 AF1's in NTNY and obviously were bought by 2 people ahead of me

i then go to goliath and as someone said goliath screwed everyone over

i was 1st in line at goliath and as soon as i get in the dude is like

"were sold out of the AF1's and of the AM1's we only have trainers up to size 11 left"

yet they let us all wait outside for 2 hours while they were in the store and didnt tell ANYONE on line this and all week they claimed "wont be sold prior to saturday"

alot of people were pissed at goliath like no one was tere for the trainers

Thats messed up, This is how nyc stores get down.

i got a size 9 on both am1 and af1s. lookin for size 8 in both. anyone interested in trade in LA area??

Seems like everyone was out for the AM1 and AF1. If anyone can hook it up with a 9.5 in the trainers, inbox me. I went to my spot an hour before they openedand there was a line half way around the block. I didn't even bother.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

these shoes are not worth all this, they look so weird

show me theyre hot, lets see if anyone has the audacity to rock em correctly?

a pair of black Levi 501's & im good to go!
6paqmq.jpg

It cant be that hard.
wink.gif

Looking for a size 12 in the AIR MAX 1 ... any help plz get at .. I have a size 12 AF1 for trade / sell if so if not pay pal ready ....
http://photobucket.com
None the less it was an great cop ... BIG UPs to everyone who copped and was at TRUE EAST ....

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Only 134? Smh.. Dudes had the price at $150 and then tax yesterday. I didn't cop cause of that.

wow one of those spots came through on the phone order... Thats pretty dope considering not even one store in my state got them........Now I just have to waitand see if they actually show up, lol

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Only 134? Smh.. Dudes had the price at $150 and then tax yesterday. I didn't cop cause of that.

You gotta talk your way to the top. you could of asked the pretty latina at the register for 10% off. (thats what i always do)

I hope $16 didnt come in between you getting a pair.

Wow! As a shot in the dark, I called Wish and they were down to their last 9.5 in the Trainers, so i placed the order! Total was $143 (shipping included)Pretty geeked!

Back
Top Bottom