Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

The air trainers are
pimp.gif

Copped my pairs at Niketown NYC this morning. Crazy release since the Hyperdunks were releasing there as well.

retail for all 3 is the same. $112.
*STILL ON THE HUNT BY THE WAY*
DMV I'LL LET U KNO AS SOON AS I FIND OUT

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Copped my pairs at Niketown NYC this morning. Crazy release since the Hyperdunks were releasing there as well.

Huge props to Speedy for picking up the trainers for me
smokin.gif

To those who Pmed me asking me if I can get them a pair, stop it. I didn't get them for myself and I probably won't seeing that I'm SOL w/ thisrelease.

*I'm not paying reseller for these, taking the L.

Just got back from Michael K in NYC. Met DJ Clark Kent, had him sign the kicks. Will post pics soon.

Dam every spot sold out this morning with the quickness. I had these for a month already. NOBODY wanted them .Now nobody can get em lol.

Originally Posted by ny kickz

Dam every spot sold out this morning with the quickness. I had these for a month already. NOBODY wanted them .Now nobody can get em lol.

Yeah man, Good looking out earlier, but I was able to cop my pairs from Niketown NYC this morning.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by ny kickz

Yeah man, Good looking out earlier, but I was able to cop my pairs from Niketown NYC this morning.

what did it look like at ntny? long lines? hyperdunk savages?

F Goliath
mad.gif

Got there and dudes already sold the am1's and af1's earlier in the week had everybody online waiting for nothing

I need a sz 12 in the af1's pm me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Shadi914

F Goliath
mad.gif

Got there and dudes already sold the am1's and af1's earlier in the week had everybody online waiting for nothing

I need a sz 12 in the af1's pm me
nerd.gif
I called them early in the week they said Saterday . What a shame

Back
Top Bottom