Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

Concepts will have these 2morrow. Called and they said they arent taking any phone orders
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ny kickz

wow $500 I didn't relize they were that rare.

I wouldn't say that they are that rare it's just greed. Trying to maximize the profit as much as they can. For 5 beans I can cop the Hufquakes andthe Atmos'.

head's up guys....quite a few stores have these for sale right now. i don't wanna put my store on blast because of the lurkers and beasts so PM me forinfo...
wink.gif

i must say that the McFly hype made these pretty easy to get for retail.
ohwell.gif
still salty i won't be landing a pair of mcfly's but these helped to mend the pain
laugh.gif

i'm sorry but i don't think these trump the hufquake AM1's.....these are fire but the huf's have a subtleness to them being that they areprimarily all black, these 112's really really POP
eek.gif

Did these come as small as a 7? All the stores I have talked to the smallest they got in was a size 8........

Im loving these AM1 I totally want to find myself a pair

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by ny kickz

wow $500 I didn't relize they were that rare.

I wouldn't say that they are that rare it's just greed. Trying to maximize the profit as much as they can. For 5 beans I can cop the Hufquakes and the Atmos'.
Ill say these are hotter then the Hufquake AM1 but not the Hufquake AF1 and Dunk .... but over all ATMOS AM1's take the cake ....

For those that don't know. Goliath NY will have them tomorrow. No phone orders so I am S.O.L. Hope that helps someone out though.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

head's up guys....quite a few stores have these for sale right now. i don't wanna put my store on blast because of the lurkers and beasts so PM me for info...
wink.gif

i must say that the McFly hype made these pretty easy to get for retail.
ohwell.gif
still salty i won't be landing a pair of mcfly's but these helped to mend the pain
laugh.gif

i'm sorry but i don't think these trump the hufquake AM1's.....these are fire but the huf's have a subtleness to them being that they are primarily all black, these 112's really really POP
eek.gif

PM sent

Yea that interview was really good to hear . Souds like Clark is gona bring it back like it should be .

sum1 please direct me to a size 10.5-11.5. PLEASE PM ME!!!!
O and goodlookin out Mayhemgatz.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

2qmeogo.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit-
25srcdx.jpg
they look sick all my pairs are not my size . I got my real sizes coming !!! ^^^ dope
pimp.gif
FYI sz 8 , 10.5 FOR SALE AM1 & AF1 HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED

Everyone who pm'ed me could've gotten them at a good price, but my paypal was is down.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

LOL at $500 on ebay i couldnt get that much for tiffanys. (worn once size 12)
i bet that ebay price goes down to 200+ pretty soon.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

sum1 please direct me to a size 10.5-11.5. PLEASE PM ME!!!!
O and goodlookin out Mayhemgatz.

no problem dude, u should take that AF1 and flip it to someone for the AM1's....after this weekend im sure people are gonna have odd pairs and sizes

Back
Top Bottom