woah... new HEY ARNOLD AND DOUG. NOT ENOUGH AMOUNTS OF
pimp.gif
's TO EVEN EXPLAIN MY EXCITEMENT

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This new generation has some awesome shows but for us these are the classics
pimp.gif
Like what?

Doug is damn near my favorite cartoon ever. I just hope they bring it back to the O.G. style with the jazz scores & that kind of aura to the show.
Spongebob,Fairly Odd Parents,Avatar: The Last Airbender,Jimmy Neutron etc

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This new generation has some awesome shows but for us these are the classics
pimp.gif
Like what?

Doug is damn near my favorite cartoon ever. I just hope they bring it back to the O.G. style with the jazz scores & that kind of aura to the show.
Spongebob,Fairly Odd Parents,Avatar: The Last Airbender,Jimmy Neutron etc

woah... new HEY ARNOLD AND DOUG. NOT ENOUGH AMOUNTS OF
pimp.gif
's TO EVEN EXPLAIN MY EXCITEMENT

Originally Posted by xblaze23

DVR son^

NO DVR's over here in Germany brah
laugh.gif
...I'm sure the episodes will pop up online or will get put on the cable we got out here for military..I'll check it out...I just wonder how much effort they actually gone put in.

Why is everyone so excited? This is NEW episodes which means they are going to ruin it..I would have been content with just reruns of the classics 

Why is everyone so excited? This is NEW episodes which means they are going to ruin it..I would have been content with just reruns of the classics 

Originally Posted by xblaze23

DVR son^

laugh.gif
...I'm sure the episodes will pop up online or will get put on the cable we got out here for military..I'll check it out...I just wonder how much effort they actually gone put in.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
I'm sure we've touched on this Germany subject on twitter. I just made the connection right now. Anyways, let me try again. ^Online Stream son. lol

laugh.gif

eek.gif
I'm sure we've touched on this Germany subject on twitter. I just made the connection right now. Anyways, let me try again. ^Online Stream son. lol

i forgot what channel it is but they've been airing these classic nick shows. No cable for me but good thing there's sites streaming them.

i forgot what channel it is but they've been airing these classic nick shows. No cable for me but good thing there's sites streaming them.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

This, but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom