NICKELODEON IS BRINGING THEM BACK!!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This new generation has some awesome shows but for us these are the classics
pimp.gif

THIS

Dudes got real life %%!% going on...I don't have time to sit around the house and watch cartoons
laugh.gif
....that's cool though I guess..young kids can see some of the stuff we got to watch when were young. I read that they making new episodes... I dunno about that I have a feeling they are going to be lazy and Nick is probably paying them alot too.

Dudes got real life %%!% going on...I don't have time to sit around the house and watch cartoons
laugh.gif
....that's cool though I guess..young kids can see some of the stuff we got to watch when were young. I read that they making new episodes... I dunno about that I have a feeling they are going to be lazy and Nick is probably paying them alot too.

hopefully they do it right. i wonder if theyll be able to get the same voices for the characters

hopefully they do it right. i wonder if theyll be able to get the same voices for the characters

pimp.gif
Like what?

Hey Arnold is damn near my favorite cartoon ever. I just hope they bring it back to the O.G. style with the jazz scores & that kind of aura to the show.

edit: Doug is pretty damn good too.

Am I the only one who clicked the link? Worst article ['Ye] OF ALL TIME. [/'Ye]

Teenagers can finally rejoice because they now will be receiving what they have been talking about for years. For awhile now teens have been wishing that Nickelodeon will finally put their favorite cartoons back on the air and now their wish will come true.

Starting March 14, 2011, Nickelodeon will go back into the studios to produce new episodes for classic cartoons such as: Rocket Power, Doug, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, the Angry Beavers, and many more.

Cyma Zarghami, who runs the television station was quoted saying, “We have noticed a significant drop in ratings since our show from the late 1990’s. We have strayed from our cartoons and we believe that was our biggest mistake. We have contacted the producers from these shows and we were able to work out a deal to get them back to making new episodes.

pimp.gif
Like what?

Hey Arnold is damn near my favorite cartoon ever. I just hope they bring it back to the O.G. style with the jazz scores & that kind of aura to the show.

edit: Doug is pretty damn good too.

Am I the only one who clicked the link? Worst article ['Ye] OF ALL TIME. [/'Ye]

Teenagers can finally rejoice because they now will be receiving what they have been talking about for years. For awhile now teens have been wishing that Nickelodeon will finally put their favorite cartoons back on the air and now their wish will come true.

Starting March 14, 2011, Nickelodeon will go back into the studios to produce new episodes for classic cartoons such as: Rocket Power, Doug, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, the Angry Beavers, and many more.

Cyma Zarghami, who runs the television station was quoted saying, “We have noticed a significant drop in ratings since our show from the late 1990’s. We have strayed from our cartoons and we believe that was our biggest mistake. We have contacted the producers from these shows and we were able to work out a deal to get them back to making new episodes.

For some reason this doesn't seem legit... But if it is OMFMFOFMOFGFOGFOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For some reason this doesn't seem legit... But if it is OMFMFOFMOFGFOGFOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom