NFL Week 8 In Review...

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Ravens may have saved the season, but gotta follow up with a win in Cincy or I still think they miss the playoffs
Den looked bad, hopefully Pitt continues the trend
When Pitt has a bye. I really don't pay attention that week, ha ha

yup.

laugh.gif

Kam didn't even care enough to pick the pass off.
laugh.gif

Edit: Here's a clip: http://www.blogdownchicagobears.com/2009/11/02/rob-ryan-does-not-care-for-jay-cutler/

Scratch being able to take it back; I thought he was clear.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif

Kam didn't even care enough to pick the pass off. He might have been able to house it, too.
laugh.gif

explain to me why he volleyball spiked that !+*!?
laugh.gif
he was that mad?
laugh.gif

I died when I saw that. You could tell right after that dude was like "Awwww, damn..."

Probably catch hell in film this week...
laugh.gif

can the niners get some recognition now? our defense did what other teams fail to do
put that pressure on payton, week in and week out he destroys defenses
and even though we lost we showed that were not to be looked over...its only a matter of time
before we become an elite team
smile.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

can the niners get some recognition now? our defense did what other teams fail to do
and even though we lost we showed that were not to be looked over...its only a matter of time
smile.gif
Moral victories FTL.

Anyone see the tackling display put on by the Jaguars defense on CJ's 80 yard run?
sick.gif

Absolutely pathetic.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Rex Ryan is a fat overrated bum, he's Mike Nolan, he's a great coordinator, he sucks as the head guy
his team is 4-4 and 2nd place in the AFC west and this is a team nobody picked to do anything this year and dude is overrated? none of the games they lost have been on rex
Have to be a great coach to get your team ranked in a division its not even in. J/k lol
But jokes aside, people at start of year were saying he made jets into a top contender in the league, this is why people saying he was overated. No one said he was overated before the year, but Jets starts off 3-0 and theres all this hype around Ryan and the Jets. But look at them now, are they really any better then they were last year? They bascially doing same thing bills did in that divsision last year, started off great and look how it ended up.

Our Defense has been great this year. That is all Rex. Miami scored points on offense yesterday. When you have a rookie QB starting with minimal college experience there are going to be a few bumps in the road. This year is a growing year for the team, we still need to add some pass rushers on the D-Line and maybe a few more playmakers on offense but this team is headed in a much better direction now.
Yea you guys are in the right direction no doubt. Defense been doing great (only 9 of those 30 points were from Miami's Offense I beleive?lol). Sanchez looks promisng, and Thomas Jones is good. But I just think that early in the year everyone overated Ryan and the Jets way too much, trying to saythey were in "top tier" this year.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Ravens.....
pimp.gif

Was it just me or was B.Marshall scared to touch the ball?

Ray put some fear into his heart..he dropped a pass cuz he heard him comin
pimp.gif

If the defense continues to play like this we'll be good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

smile.gif
Moral victories FTL.

laugh.gif

-Cowboys getting cohesive at the RIGHT time.

-T.O. has turned himself into a nice possession WR....he picked the Bills tho...don't know what he was expecting to happen.

-That ether musta burned REEEEAL slow for Packers fans yesterday...kinda amusing if you ask me.

-How much better are the Bears w. Jay Cutler? Also...how much brighter is their future w. Jay Cutler opposed to taking a QB in the 2010 draft?

-The NT Mike Vick cheering squad has been kinda quiet....he'll do big things playing for the California Trees or whatever the hell the teams name is in theUFL next season...

Call me a homer if youd like but Vincent Jackson should be a pro bowler this season. Couldnt be any more 'breakout' if you asked me.

it seems like some of you find a issue and beat a dead horse about it all season long

how much brighter is their future w. Jay Cutler opposed to taking a QB in the 2010 draft?
really is this a joke? what QB coming up in the draft has a chance to be better then Culter? NONE

at this point the way some of yall hate on culter you making him look like a underrated QB. yall make it seem like he is Derrick Anderson out there

The NT Mike Vick cheering squad has been kinda quiet....he'll do big things playing for the California Trees or whatever the hell the teams name is in the UFL next season...
why do you let NT affect your views on what vick really was going to do this year?

he is doing what he should be and that is sitting on the bench trying to learn everything he can from the eagles coaching staff and the HOF QB starting infrontof him. if he made a NFL team this year why wouldnt he next year?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by TheGift23

smile.gif
Moral victories FTL.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Ravens.....
pimp.gif

Was it just me or was B.Marshall scared to touch the ball?

*FIXED*

I can't believe DEN!!! #Grrr... it's all good though... at least my cousin plays for your team... so eh. *kanye shrug*

They've been doing everything this season to stop Slaton from fumbling. First fumble...and dude gets bounced to the bench.
roll.gif

I wonder if Moats will continue getting the start after his monster game.
It makes me cringe watching Aaron Rodgers in the pocket. Dude has opportunities to scramble or do something and just stands there and gets dropped.
smh.gif

LOL at Brett trying to downplay beating the Pack at Lambeau. You know son wanted to give everyone the "Suck It".
laugh.gif
SMH at them booing him likethat though.
Tedd Ginn Jr. should stick to returning kicks and punts. He DID used to be a world class track athlete.
LT and Forte ran against Oakland and Cleveland. Those dudes are NOT back yet. Pump your brakes
eyes.gif

I'm happy for Vince Young. Hopefully, he can keep his head on straight.
Exit Warner. Enter Leinart?
Colts 7-0...nice to know that they know how to edge out close games...even with crazy plays (Addai to Wayne). I didn't see this trickery with Dungy.
laugh.gif

Miles Austin...can't believe he blew up like that. Makes me wonder how many other gems are sitting on benches.
eek.gif

Primetime translating for what Brett really wanted to say was hilarious.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Someone needs to show that vid.

Bigmike23 wrote:

it seems like some of you find a issue and beat a dead horse about it all season long

how much brighter is their future w. Jay Cutler opposed to taking a QB in the 2010 draft?
really is this a joke? what QB coming up in the draft has a chance to be better then Culter? NONE

at this point the way some of yall hate on culter you making him look like a underrated QB. yall make it seem like he is Derrick Anderson out there

The NT Mike Vick cheering squad has been kinda quiet....he'll do big things playing for the California Trees or whatever the hell the teams name is in the UFL next season...
why do you let NT affect your views on what vick really was going to do this year?

he is doing what he should be and that is sitting on the bench trying to learn everything he can from the eagles coaching staff and the HOF QB starting infront of him. if he made a NFL team this year why wouldnt he next year?

How is it beating a dead horse when the dude isn't performing up to expectations? He's been inconsistent pretty much all year, and you'reseriously going to question why people would wonder about this? C'mon Slowrice Jones-Drew, you're better than that...this is a week in review thread,and we talk about things from the week...obviously. I understand that these things may hurt or upset you, but it's OK....you'll get through it. WhenCutler has a great game, he'll get his props...

do you think before you type? Seriously....

And with Mike Vick...I addressed NT...because *gasp* we're posting on NT!!! WOW!....it's funny how these humble-pie !*+ statements like:

he is doing what he should be and that is sitting on the bench trying to learn everything he can from the eagles coaching staff and the HOF QB starting infront of him.

were virtually non-existent when it was announced that he would be reinstated....now that you all have actually come to grips w. reality, there's a wholebunch of u dudes trying your hardest to look for a silver-lining and justifying his lack of PT behind McNabb and Kolb for that matter...folks are truly comedyon here, cause u know damn well that wasn't your mindset when he got released from prison....

Peyton ... didnt c the game or highlights ... cant comment on the #s .... 64.6% 350 yds 0tds
smh.gif
... next week will be better

PITT is in the building ... Lesean is a prob ... i love seeing my Pitt people do it big

-yes Eli is playing poorly but its been that way since the injury coincidence .... iono ... team is spiraling down though
-slaton was always a bum...i hated dude at WVU ... never showed up in a big game
-VY good win today, but CJ
pimp.gif

-damn Favre is killin'
-cowboys playing well right now
-steve smith wow ... on DRC
-Will denver blow that division lead ?
-ginn ... good game ... you gonna b the highest drafted kick returner ever soon ...

Back
Top Bottom