NFL Week 8 In Review...

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Broncos were bound for a lost, but damn we got whopped.

Offense looked like *#!$.
its been !!%*@+ all year
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

-DRC bit so hard on that smoke fake by Smitty. I was like
sick.gif
Did I see dude do the Primetime dance?
laugh.gif

-CJ + MJD + DeAngelo+AP...the future of the position is in good hands.
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Deangelo
smh.gif
u gotta outrun Rolle. Cmon Son. I know he had the angle but damn

Hai Purrsey
pimp.gif

Duh Sean ... Da Biz!
Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

- Crabby doin his thing...
pimp.gif

- Chris Johnson and MJD...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

We had Shady and Graig "Dances with Wolves" Cooper both committed and we chose Coop over Shady.
smh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

-Welcome back, Julius Peppers and Shawne Merriman.
-Chris Johnson with over 800 yards rushing at 6.9 per is disgusting.
-Vincent Jackson with 100 yard receiving game #4.
-How you gonna rush 8 times for 177 yards?
-Tim Hightower and Ryan Grant should not be in the NFL.
-Ryan Moats > Steve Slaton.
-First Aid with 2 more TDs on his resume.
-Byrd with 2 more INTs on his resume.
-The Browns are PATHETIC.

Favre cam.
laugh.gif

Percy.
pimp.gif

Nothin better then @#$% Enberg doin an afternoon football game. Too bad he's paired with that dumb @#$% Fouts.

All Miles Austin does is catch touchdowns.

D-Jax does nothing but make big plays every single week

Ginn tackled by the God damn kicker TWICE
eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
.............but then............
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

V Davis is gettin to be a lot like Miles Austin

Tennessee and Jax looked like a footrace, every time I turned to that game there was a back runnin for a long time. Bet they didn't even get one play onthe red zone channel.
laugh.gif

Another lite week in the Canes paint the house foundation, Wayne and Gore the only members, with Andre gettin a 2 pointer.

From Miami/Jets.....
Joey Porter is garbage. That fool never makes the right play, never takes a good angle, all he tries to do is look like he's going after the QB, there areother things to worry about you idiot.
Jason Taylor to the house once more.
pimp.gif

BLITZ a damn rookie QB on 3rd and long you friggin morons, quit givin the kid all day to look around.
Davis and Smith out there learnin, makin mistakes, but makin plays too.
pimp.gif

Rex Ryan is a fat overrated bum, he's Mike Nolan, he's a great coordinator, he sucks as the head guy. He'll be with another team in less then 2years. His classnessessessess'se rubs off on the rest of those bums causin them to have big mouths, but no nuts. Suck it Rexy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think Jay Feeley had more tackles then Darrell Revis, not sure, but it's close.
laugh.gif

-Houston will finish with a winning record.
-Denver will lose 3 out of their next 4
-Ravens will make the playoffs.
-Eagles look primed for another disappointing loss in the playoffs

The Saints will win by 20+ tonight and have a VERY legit shot of going 16-0...

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

The Saints will win by 20+ tonight and have a VERY legit shot of going 16-0...

eek.gif
The Saints and Patriots on my Bday = EPIC!
pimp.gif

-It's funny when the Cowboys are winning games how nice and quiet this board is. When we beat Philly, what will you clowns say then?

You always bring up "cupcake" schedule with the Giants, when the Cowboys have beaten Tampa Bay, Panthers, Seahawks, Chiefs (barely), andFalcons......don't be a hypocrite.

Cowboys never had issues starting, but its how they finish.
wink.gif

It has been said already but the Giants NEED to get it together, quickly.

Imma post about other teams in a bit......

Few things..... It's not just Osi and Tuck who are playing hurt. Cofield and Robbins have been non-factors. There has been no pressure, look at theopponents the Giants faced the past 3 weeks. Brees has been knocked around 3 out of the last 4 games. Warner had a disaster game yesterday because of pressure,and McNabb had ZERO protection vs the Raiders......so something is wrong there.

At this rate the only dudes who will come sometime soon will probably be Canty and Boley, secondary will still be in shambles we still have no safety and aremissing Ross. If the Giants cannot apply pressure its an easy 20 yard pass for the opposing QB. Rivers is salivating right now.

Even if Eli somehow has good games here and there w/o practice reps the Giants will still give up points. They'll probably beat the Chargers though beforethe bye.

Oh....and I have ZERO confidence in Gilbride's play calling. It is so obvious when its clearly a running play, and when its a passing play.

What Spags was so good at, was that he had the ability to see what was going wrong and adjust. Where ever we were weak, he would adjust our D to help supportour weak areas. He would mix up the packages to have pressure coming from every area imaginable. Shgeriden is another uncreative coordinator who doesn'tadjust in-gam (look at the Saints game, and yesterday). I am sick and tired of seeing CC Brown get abused and miss coverages every week.
sick.gif

"That was a heck of a call," Reid said of the touchdown pass to Jackson. "Donovan was fired up because [the Giants] played it just like we hoped they would play it. http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast

2nd straight week coaches talked about how predictable the defense is.

-Packers can't stop anyone
-Browns have a huge problem going on, they owe so much money and now are stuck with Mangini
-DWIll and Stewart too good

"When we beat philly, what will yall clowns say then?"

We'll say it's week 17, and we've already clinched the EAST!

-nice to see the real Julius Peppers

-Steve Slaton
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Major props to Steven Jackson, he is on a horrible team and still running hard trying to make plays

-why is it DRC either makes a big play or is getting burned? ALL THE TIME

Rex Ryan is a fat overrated bum, he's Mike Nolan, he's a great coordinator, he sucks as the head guy
his team is 4-4 and 2nd place in the AFC west and this is a team nobody picked to do anything this year and dude is overrated? none of the gamesthey lost have been on rex

just saw the postgame comments of the Jets and can we say...........

"Bitter, table for two?"

large_rex-ryan-new-york-jets-818.jpg
bart_scott--300x300.jpg

laugh.gif
Talk about not giving someone credit, my God that was pitiful.

Ravens may have saved the season, but gotta follow up with a win in Cincy or I still think they miss the playoffs
Den looked bad, hopefully Pitt continues the trend
When Pitt has a bye. I really don't pay attention that week, ha ha

Oh yeah...was it Bart Scott in the post-game PC when the reporter had to ask "Are you being sarcastic?"
laugh.gif

Speaking of Ryan, LOL at Jay getting into it with Rob Ryan.

I can't find a video. It was nothing serious, though. Ryan hit him with a very visible "F YOU."
laugh.gif

-nice game by VY, but lets see how he does when they need him to throw the ball to win

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Ravens may have saved the season, but gotta follow up with a win in Cincy or I still think they miss the playoffs
Den looked bad, hopefully Pitt continues the trend
When Pitt has a bye. I really don't pay attention that week, ha ha

Big week for the North.
pimp.gif

Hopefully we come out blazing and punch the Ravens out QUICK.

I hope Roy is back. He can add so much. But our offense has to show up EARLY and put them away.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Speaking of Ryan, LOL at Jay getting into it with Rob Ryan.

I can't find a video. It was nothing serious, though. Ryan hit him with a very visible "F YOU."
laugh.gif

Yo I was in tears.

dudes was tryin to run up the score
laugh.gif
eek.gif
4th & goal with like a minute left and he's throwin playaction pass
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Rob Ryan look like old dude with the wild beard from Sons of Anarchy

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Rex Ryan is a fat overrated bum, he's Mike Nolan, he's a great coordinator, he sucks as the head guy
his team is 4-4 and 2nd place in the AFC west and this is a team nobody picked to do anything this year and dude is overrated? none of the games they lost have been on rex
Have to be a great coach to get your team ranked in a division its not even in. J/k lol
But jokes aside, people at start of year were saying he made jets into a top contender in the league, this is why people saying he was overated. No one said hewas overated before the year, but Jets starts off 3-0 and theres all this hype around Ryan and the Jets. But look at them now, are they really any better thenthey were last year? They bascially doing same thing bills did in that divsision last year, started off great and look how it ended up.

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

his team is 4-4 and 2nd place in the AFC west and this is a team nobody picked to do anything this year and dude is overrated? none of the games they lost have been on rex
Have to be a great coach to get your team ranked in a division its not even in. J/k lol
But jokes aside, people at start of year were saying he made jets into a top contender in the league, this is why people saying he was overated. No one said he was overated before the year, but Jets starts off 3-0 and theres all this hype around Ryan and the Jets. But look at them now, are they really any better then they were last year? They bascially doing same thing bills did in that divsision last year, started off great and look how it ended up.

Our Defense has been great this year. That is all Rex. Miami scored points on offense yesterday. When you have a rookie QB starting with minimal collegeexperience there are going to be a few bumps in the road. This year is a growing year for the team, we still need to add some pass rushers on the D-Line andmaybe a few more playmakers on offense but this team is headed in a much better direction now.

Back
Top Bottom