NFL Week 8 In Review...

S4L

Post you observations from Week 8...

-Told you dudes 3 weeks in a row that the Giants would lose. Told you dudes that Eli was a below average QB without Plax. Now I'm telling you dudes thatthe Giants won't make the playoffs. They will beat the Chargers though. Chargers D is horrible.

-Aaron Rodgers is 10-12 as a starter but the love fest surrounding this guy is terrible. You can talk about his o-line all you want but most of those sacks areon him. Dudes pocket presence is pathetic.

-It's funny when the Cowboys are winning games how nice and quiet this board is. When we beat Philly, what will you clowns say then?

-Ravens needed that W. It won't mean nothing though if they can't go out and beat the Bengals next week.

-If the Texans want to be taken seriously, they have to beat the Colts next week. No moral victory either. They need a W.

-The NFC West will be won with a team with only 8 or 9 wins.

Quotes of the Week
"We are clearly right there with the Vikings."-Packers fan after his team just loss their 2nd game to theVikings.
"Its no coincidence Eli's numbers have dropped off since he got hurt."-Giants fan still living in 2007.

Giants and Jets both looked bad.

But Sanchez continues to impress.

Eli, not so much.

But at least Eli has excuses..... Injuries everywhere.

-Who saw Donovan's gold buillion striped suit?
-DRC bit so hard on that smoke fake by Smitty. I was like
sick.gif
Did I see dude do the Primetime dance?
laugh.gif

-Ted Ginn would been a great 5th round pick.
-Defend your boy, KLJ.
-Speaking of...Kool Aid fumbles early, goes to the bench, somebody else comes in and does the job. I've seen this movie before...
-Who's the 3rd string in Cleveland?
-Nice dunk, Miles. Got that "Darrell Armstrong" in the dunk contest thing going on.
-Addai > Peyton
-CJ + MJD + DeAngelo...the future of the position is in good hands.
-Falcons in primetime is starting to get on my nerves. I need those 1 PM starts back.

Steve Slaton + another fumble = Benched ( dude is a mental ****** )

Do yall understand how hard Steven Jackson runs? like seriously.
smh.gif
its a gad damn shame

Deangelo
smh.gif
u gotta outrun Rolle. Cmon Son. I know he had the angle but damn

The Jaguars are a @#$%!$! train wreck. JDR gotta GO!

Tedd Ginn should be returning punts and kicks full time.

Hai Purrsey
pimp.gif

Duh Sean ... Da Biz!

Kurt Warner got a cuncussion or somethin?

DRC, can u not bite on every double move. geeezus. he's a #+++@* Mark out there.

Aaron Rodgers is 10-12 as a starter but the love fest surrounding this guy is terrible. You can talk about his o-line all you want but most of those sacks are on him. Dudes pocket presence is pathetic.

I def. agree,
not everyone's blessed with the pocket pressence of Vince Young tho
grin.gif

DRC bit so hard on that smoke fake by Smitty. I was like
sick.gif
laugh.gif

On NFL network, Deion was braggin about it. he said Smitty wit a lile "Prime" said He, DRC & Smitty had discussed the match upduring the week and they all boys, so one of em was gonna hit the Prime dance
laugh.gif

- Kurt Warner...most overrated player ever. Dude is a bum once again, get Leinart out there please.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Do yall understand how hard Steven Jackson runs? like seriously.
smh.gif
its a gad damn shame

Thank you. Dude is on a sorry team doing work. Hopefully next year is much better for them and him. But wow dude is a true pro.

Broncos were bound for a lost, but damn we got whopped.

Offense looked like *#!$.

Why did we get Mitch Berger? He #%@%*@! sucks.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

- Kurt Warner...most overrated player ever. Dude is a bum once again, get Leinart out there please.

His #'s don't lie. Dude has plenty of records in the book.

AND VIKINGS WON.
782359d44a666870ebb8c65fa6f18918edfef5d.gif

/THREAD

We had Shady and Graig "Dances with Wolves" Cooper both committed and we chose Coop over Shady.
smh.gif

-You can't let Alex Smith pass 32x and only give Gore 13 carries and expect to win. Give the best player on your team the damn rock.
grin.gif

-Reggie Wayne is a top 5 receiver and never gets any love.

- Not saying he was a bad QB but he got to play with arguably the greatest offense ever, and aside from a nice 3-4 year run, he has been extremely mediocre. Imean this team has so much offensive firepower but they are such underachievers, zero consistancy.

- First time in Tony Romo's career he's gone 3 games without a pick... Where is everybody with this "He's having a bad year!" nonsense?
- Gotta be happy for Brett...
- Crabby doin his thing...
pimp.gif

- Chris Johnson and MJD...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

- Good to see you back on the saddle, VY...
- When was the last time the Eagles drove the field and scored inside the 10?
laugh.gif
Dudes are explosive as hell on offense...
- Yall dudes still wanna defend Eli and bag on Romo and Cutler about turnovers?

--The 49ers will win the NFC West.

--A much needed W by the Ravens yesterday, good stick by Ed Reed.

--The NFC East is still up for grabs.

--Vernon Davis is here to show and prove.

Originally Posted by DLo13

-Who saw Donovan's gold buillion striped suit?
-DRC bit so hard on that smoke fake by Smitty. I was like
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Donovan. I was wondering if anybody else saw that.
As soon as I saw that DRC play I thought about making a game thread just to see if anybody else caught it. Smitty got him soooo bad and he hesitated with Primedance

Originally Posted by S4L3

-Aaron Rodgers is 10-12 as a starter but the love fest surrounding this guy is terrible. You can talk about his o-line all you want but most of those sacks are on him. Dudes pocket presence is pathetic.
i agree that this love fest needs to stop because it seems like he can never win big games or come from behind.

but pocket presence "pathetic" i dont think so. he is just scared to throw it away cause itll hurt his stats. i think he moves around nicely in thepocket but just holds onto the ball way to long

We had Shady and Graig "Dances with Wolves" Cooper both committed and we chose Coop over Shady.
smh.gif

Didnt McCoy do a post-grad that year though? Probably didnt want to wait for him.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

smh.gif

Didnt McCoy do a post-grad that year though? Probably didnt want to wait for him.
They both went to prep school after HS. The same one actually. Coop actually started over him. Both ended up committing to Miami but McCoydidn't want to sit behind Coop again in college so he switched to PItt.

LeSean McCoy is the future at RB for the Eagles once Westbrook is done. That 66-yard TD run was amazing. Dude needs to run inside and it'll be a wrap.
DeSean Jackson now has 6 TDs consisting of 50 yards or more. My dude keeps to stepping it up this season.
Zant keep doing your thing.
Eagles scored the first 13 points in the first 3:45 of the game.

The old Eli Manning has returned.
Jake Delhomme did not throw an INT this week.
eek.gif

Cleveland...what a mess.
sick.gif

Congrats to the Titans and Rams for notching their 1st victory of the season.
Ravens copped a must win yesterday.
MJD and CJ beasting on the ground.
Jets...please ditch those NY Titans uniforms of yours...thanks.
Ted Ginn has the best game of his career so far...2 KO returns of 100 and 101 yds each for TDs

- That foot in the a*s my Eagles delivered to the Giants will come to the Cowboys next week. Giants shoulda never been favored in our division in the firstplace, their secondary is HOT GARBAGE. BTW what are the injuries to Ross and Phillips? Are they done for the year? When were they hurt?

- Desean Jackson 6 TD's over 50 yards already?
sick.gif
The fullbackburning you for a 40+ yard TD?
sick.gif
C'mon Son, go head with thatbulls**t defense son. Can someone give my man D-Mac some love? He'll go down as one of the most underappreciated QB's of all time. Keep holding outWestbrook as long as it takes, McCoy and Weaver can handle it.
pimp.gif

- Jaguars and Titans' run defenses are pathetic. How you let David Garrard get downfield to block?

- Steve Slaton giving out his Christmas gifts early this year
laugh.gif

- Jake Delhomme just keeps managing to keep his job because of those RB's

- The Broncos offense got exposed yesterday, Kyle Orton been doing that dink and dunk sh*t since Chicago he ain't never gonna change.

- I really thought San Fran had that game yesterday
grin.gif
Vernon Davis ison a TD tour this season

- Vikings win yet another close one. Brett Favre just keeps chugging away, maybe that bad Favre might not rear his ugly head this year. (check the scheduleand you'll see why, cupcakes). I don't care what NT thinks Aaron Rodgers played a good game yesterday and put them in position tocomeback and win the game. The defense is why they lost.

- Matt Forte and Ladainian Tomlinson are alive afterall
eek.gif

-Tedd Ginn wants to keep his job
-Titans-Jaguars, Rbs gone wild
-If Cowboys can win next 2, can pencil us in for playoffs, then lets see what will do or not do from there...
-11/01/09 Car 34 Ari 21 Warner 5 Ints 1 Fumble
1/10/09 Ari 33 Car 13 Delhomme 5 Ints 1 Fumble lol

-Owen Daniels!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
-Man Slaton I knew you were a one hit wonder.
-Tedd Ginn's Second KO return was just beautiful
-How many Return touchdowns this season... Seems like plenty
-Brett Favre Nuff said

Back
Top Bottom