NFL Week 8 In Review....What Should I Do?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- now we GET why the eagles were so willing to trade mcnabb to a division  rival.. with that O-line and that receiving core, i'm not sure what mircale they expected a 34 year old injury prone mcnabb to pull for a team that was (and as much as like mcnabb.. dude has ALWAYS been horrible running the 2 min drill)

- i don't even care what the eagles do the rest of the season.. THIS SEASON HAS BEEN GREAT.. watching the cowboys go down in flames makes me feel like a kid on christmas morning

- brett favre really wants to die on a football field.. and prob be buried on one too!!

-
indifferent.gif
 at me for starting chad freaking henne on my fantasy team.. was it so wrong of me to assume he would actually do well against the bengals banged up secondary (and i had stafford on my bench, letting his 4 TDs go to waste.. yes, i am very bitter)

-
indifferent.gif
 at me for cutting blount (and lynch you get one of these too
indifferent.gif
)

- now we GET why the eagles were so willing to trade mcnabb to a division  rival.. with that O-line and that receiving core, i'm not sure what mircale they expected a 34 year old injury prone mcnabb to pull for a team that was (and as much as like mcnabb.. dude has ALWAYS been horrible running the 2 min drill)

- i don't even care what the eagles do the rest of the season.. THIS SEASON HAS BEEN GREAT.. watching the cowboys go down in flames makes me feel like a kid on christmas morning

- brett favre really wants to die on a football field.. and prob be buried on one too!!

-
indifferent.gif
 at me for starting chad freaking henne on my fantasy team.. was it so wrong of me to assume he would actually do well against the bengals banged up secondary (and i had stafford on my bench, letting his 4 TDs go to waste.. yes, i am very bitter)

-
indifferent.gif
 at me for cutting blount (and lynch you get one of these too
indifferent.gif
)

Originally Posted by dreClark

Chris Johnson is SILLY

Shouldn't have dropped that 4th down pass, was shocked when he did.

- The Dolphins are damn lucky to have Dan Carpenter.  May be time to trash the Chad Henne experiement.
- You can't have Kitna tossing it 50 times.  Felix
30t6p3b.gif

- Stafford's first game back and he lights it up
pimp.gif
- Thought Stewart would have a big game yesterday, props to that STL defense.
- Those winds on the east coast hurt Rodgers, Sanchez, Favre and Brady yesterday.  Jets WR's should forfeit their checks this week.
- Congrats to Troy Smith.
- I'm watching the SD/TEN game and wondering (like I am every week) why teams continue to let Gates roam the middle of the field in single coverage.  Especially on weeks like this when the receiving corps on SD is so depleted.  Let Crayton or one of them beat you.
- A Bey Bey sighting
nerd.gif

- Moss might not be putting up #'s but he's helping Percy immensely.
- Derek Anderson is a moron.
- Brees is a machine.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Chris Johnson is SILLY

Shouldn't have dropped that 4th down pass, was shocked when he did.

- The Dolphins are damn lucky to have Dan Carpenter.  May be time to trash the Chad Henne experiement.
- You can't have Kitna tossing it 50 times.  Felix
30t6p3b.gif

- Stafford's first game back and he lights it up
pimp.gif
- Thought Stewart would have a big game yesterday, props to that STL defense.
- Those winds on the east coast hurt Rodgers, Sanchez, Favre and Brady yesterday.  Jets WR's should forfeit their checks this week.
- Congrats to Troy Smith.
- I'm watching the SD/TEN game and wondering (like I am every week) why teams continue to let Gates roam the middle of the field in single coverage.  Especially on weeks like this when the receiving corps on SD is so depleted.  Let Crayton or one of them beat you.
- A Bey Bey sighting
nerd.gif

- Moss might not be putting up #'s but he's helping Percy immensely.
- Derek Anderson is a moron.
- Brees is a machine.

shoes
roll.gif
roll.gif

-bradford is the real deal. where is everyone at that said he would be a bum his whole career?
-poor steve smith
-mays in coverage
roll.gif
roll.gif

-i see why chad johnson was talking and on TV so much this offseason, because he is washed up now. TO is by far the best WR on that team
-plz trade beanie wells if you wont use him
-nice to see the real D. hall show back up

shoes
roll.gif
roll.gif

-bradford is the real deal. where is everyone at that said he would be a bum his whole career?
-poor steve smith
-mays in coverage
roll.gif
roll.gif

-i see why chad johnson was talking and on TV so much this offseason, because he is washed up now. TO is by far the best WR on that team
-plz trade beanie wells if you wont use him
-nice to see the real D. hall show back up

i need to watch more bucs game ...
eek.gif
@ the hurdle and
30t6p3b.gif
@ that dude that got his legs / knees taken out

i need to watch more bucs game ...
eek.gif
@ the hurdle and
30t6p3b.gif
@ that dude that got his legs / knees taken out

Going back to the NFL Draft thread i voiced my opinion on how stupid it was that Blount didnt get drafted. Didnt care about his thrown punch i knew this dude would make it on a team and produce.

And S4L i vote you retire again..."clown"

Going back to the NFL Draft thread i voiced my opinion on how stupid it was that Blount didnt get drafted. Didnt care about his thrown punch i knew this dude would make it on a team and produce.

And S4L i vote you retire again..."clown"

Back
Top Bottom