NFL Week 8 In Review....What Should I Do?

eek.gif

shoes is a genius. 
laugh.gif

- I can no longer comment on the Dallas Cowboys.
- Dan Carpenter has scored 32 points in the last two weeks.
     - What does that say about Chad Henne?
- I don't know why Bernard Scott doesn't get more touches.
- Benching Donovan McNabb for Rex Grossman is such a baseless decision. Oh, everyone knew that already? Almost...
- Little Brandon Banks housed TWO kickoffs late.
- Max Hall had Tampa's defense looking like it was the beginning of the decade.
- The Bucs need to learn how to play with a lead before there's 20 seconds left in the game. Play-calling and execution got awful when they were up 18.
- LaGarrette Blount runs like he's punching someone in the face every time.
- Raheem Morris needs his own segment on Sound FX every week.
- This is how you kill someone without a forthcoming fine: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81bc4700/Ruud-INT

2q235ly.jpg

eek.gif

shoes is a genius. 
laugh.gif

- I can no longer comment on the Dallas Cowboys.
- Dan Carpenter has scored 32 points in the last two weeks.
     - What does that say about Chad Henne?
- I don't know why Bernard Scott doesn't get more touches.
- Benching Donovan McNabb for Rex Grossman is such a baseless decision. Oh, everyone knew that already? Almost...
- Little Brandon Banks housed TWO kickoffs late.
- Max Hall had Tampa's defense looking like it was the beginning of the decade.
- The Bucs need to learn how to play with a lead before there's 20 seconds left in the game. Play-calling and execution got awful when they were up 18.
- LaGarrette Blount runs like he's punching someone in the face every time.
- Raheem Morris needs his own segment on Sound FX every week.
- This is how you kill someone without a forthcoming fine: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81bc4700/Ruud-INT

2q235ly.jpg

Yall clowning DHall but wasnt like he was out there getting Toasted.

He even had a sick INT one on one vs CJ

there isnt much anyone can do with a 6'4 230 lb WR with the agility and speed of a 180 lber/leaping ability of Randy Moss and Toughness of a TE. *shrugs*  
-bradford is the real deal. where is everyone at that said he would be a bum his whole career?
real deal? he's playing well. 7 games into the season. I dont think too many ppl said he was gonna be a bum.

I sure as hell didnt want him or Suh/McCoy on the Rams cus  I thought there was too many other holes. but we'll see how things go.

Yall clowning DHall but wasnt like he was out there getting Toasted.

He even had a sick INT one on one vs CJ

there isnt much anyone can do with a 6'4 230 lb WR with the agility and speed of a 180 lber/leaping ability of Randy Moss and Toughness of a TE. *shrugs*  
-bradford is the real deal. where is everyone at that said he would be a bum his whole career?
real deal? he's playing well. 7 games into the season. I dont think too many ppl said he was gonna be a bum.

I sure as hell didnt want him or Suh/McCoy on the Rams cus  I thought there was too many other holes. but we'll see how things go.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm watching the SD/TEN game and wondering (like I am every week) why teams continue to let Gates roam the middle of the field in single coverage.  Especially on weeks like this when the receiving corps on SD is so depleted.  Let Crayton or one of them beat you. 
KC had the blueprint to shut Gates down and it worked.  Basically double/triple teamed him ALL GAME.  Not sure why others haven't followed suit.  With Jackson not suited and Floyd being hurt, teams are still going one-on-one w/ Gates. 
laugh.gif

mmkay.  this will ensue.
5pq7ox.jpg

29pffki.jpg

- BLACKOUT ALL CHARGER GAMES FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON  (3-0 on blacked out games) 
laugh.gif

- Marcedes Lewis on the damn bench, FTL.....  Like Gunna said, he trying to get paid.

- Suhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and Megatron. 
indifferent.gif
damn...

- Carson Palmer
laugh.gif

- RIP Frett Barve

- LaGarrett Blount, GO GET YOURS!

I'm watching the SD/TEN game and wondering (like I am every week) why teams continue to let Gates roam the middle of the field in single coverage.  Especially on weeks like this when the receiving corps on SD is so depleted.  Let Crayton or one of them beat you. 
KC had the blueprint to shut Gates down and it worked.  Basically double/triple teamed him ALL GAME.  Not sure why others haven't followed suit.  With Jackson not suited and Floyd being hurt, teams are still going one-on-one w/ Gates. 
laugh.gif

mmkay.  this will ensue.
5pq7ox.jpg

29pffki.jpg

- BLACKOUT ALL CHARGER GAMES FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON  (3-0 on blacked out games) 
laugh.gif

- Marcedes Lewis on the damn bench, FTL.....  Like Gunna said, he trying to get paid.

- Suhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and Megatron. 
indifferent.gif
damn...

- Carson Palmer
laugh.gif

- RIP Frett Barve

- LaGarrett Blount, GO GET YOURS!

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ the intro

indifferent.gif
 @ the cowboys

This.

-The Cowboys need to fade into bolivion at this point.

-
indifferent.gif
 @ Shanahan taking McNabb out because "he couldn't run the two minute offense". I'm starting to think Haynesworth wasn't the big villain the ******** and Shanahan were making him out to be.

-
pimp.gif
@ the Bucs and the Chiefs; their reemergence as good teams is a pleasant suprise.

- Speaking of the Bucs they have a nice young core of Freeman, Blount and Williams.
pimp.gif
 Great run by Legarrette yesterday.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ the intro

indifferent.gif
 @ the cowboys

This.

-The Cowboys need to fade into bolivion at this point.

-
indifferent.gif
 @ Shanahan taking McNabb out because "he couldn't run the two minute offense". I'm starting to think Haynesworth wasn't the big villain the ******** and Shanahan were making him out to be.

-
pimp.gif
@ the Bucs and the Chiefs; their reemergence as good teams is a pleasant suprise.

- Speaking of the Bucs they have a nice young core of Freeman, Blount and Williams.
pimp.gif
 Great run by Legarrette yesterday.

also need to add.. all the lions need to do in the next 2/3 drafts is draft O-line, linebackers and corners.. very likeable team

also need to add.. all the lions need to do in the next 2/3 drafts is draft O-line, linebackers and corners.. very likeable team

I like Bradford and think he's gonna be rock solid, but at one point yesterday he had 18 completions for 102 yards.

[Teddy KGB] Check. Check. Check. Check. Check.[/Teddy KGB]
laugh.gif
He's playing well but sloooooow down.

I like Bradford and think he's gonna be rock solid, but at one point yesterday he had 18 completions for 102 yards.

[Teddy KGB] Check. Check. Check. Check. Check.[/Teddy KGB]
laugh.gif
He's playing well but sloooooow down.

Hall's pick was a red zone one at that.

But @%%$ Hall.

laugh.gif
 @ that PS, one of the worst ever.
That's no Photoshop, that's standard MS Paint.
laugh.gif

Hall's pick was a red zone one at that.

But @%%$ Hall.

laugh.gif
 @ that PS, one of the worst ever.
That's no Photoshop, that's standard MS Paint.
laugh.gif

Denver gave up on Fonzie real quick, and as usual all he does is make plays

and about Double teaming Gates, its almost imposible to double a TE unless its strictly passing downs.

you could double Gates with a LB/Safety (which happens all the time he just destroys it) but neither are going to be able to handle that + their own position responsibilities. a LB has to always respect the run first. so he's halfway beat already. any LB u see stepping back as their primary read, is already defeated vs the run.

and playing a CB inside head up vs a TE is asking to get run on for big yardage

Denver gave up on Fonzie real quick, and as usual all he does is make plays

and about Double teaming Gates, its almost imposible to double a TE unless its strictly passing downs.

you could double Gates with a LB/Safety (which happens all the time he just destroys it) but neither are going to be able to handle that + their own position responsibilities. a LB has to always respect the run first. so he's halfway beat already. any LB u see stepping back as their primary read, is already defeated vs the run.

and playing a CB inside head up vs a TE is asking to get run on for big yardage

Originally Posted by mike23theking

laugh.gif
Gates has been double teamed in every game, no?

Originally Posted by mike23theking

laugh.gif
Gates has been double teamed in every game, no?

The few plays I saw him make yesterday, he was just covered by the corner.

I see what you're saying Gunna, but with the way Mathews and Tolbert have been running and having limited receivers don't you have to take that risk at some point. The play where they actually put a LB and corner on him, it was a pick by Griffin. With how bad they run, it's like a passing down every time it's snapped you know? It's pick your poison IMO and I'd rather let Rivers try and beat me with his WR's minus Floyd and Jackson or put the ball in Mathews/Tolbert's hands.

But it just gets worse when Jackson comes back and Floyd is healthy.

The few plays I saw him make yesterday, he was just covered by the corner.

I see what you're saying Gunna, but with the way Mathews and Tolbert have been running and having limited receivers don't you have to take that risk at some point. The play where they actually put a LB and corner on him, it was a pick by Griffin. With how bad they run, it's like a passing down every time it's snapped you know? It's pick your poison IMO and I'd rather let Rivers try and beat me with his WR's minus Floyd and Jackson or put the ball in Mathews/Tolbert's hands.

But it just gets worse when Jackson comes back and Floyd is healthy.

Back
Top Bottom