NFL Week 8 In Review....What Should I Do?

well done.
laugh.gif

-How many votes will Suh get for DPOY? WOW....

-Moss was doggin' it all day....him being waived is no surprise.

-I think Childress would have had more respect from his team if he actually had the balls to sit favre.

-Where was Taylor Mays' 4.3 speed when he was trying to chase down Brandon Lloyd?

-Jason Campbell
pimp.gif
Glad to see dude playing good football. Hope he keeps it up.

-DHB DHB DHB
eek.gif
laugh.gif

-Gotta love how aggressive B.Merriweather plays....

McNabb got benched for lack of conditioning? 
laugh.gif

But...

[table][tr][td]BY CLOSE[/td][td]CMP[/td][td]ATT[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]CMP%[/td][td]YPA[/td][td]LNG[/td][td]TD[/td][td]INT[/td][td]SACK[/td][td]RAT[/td][td]ATT[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]AVG[/td][td]LNG[/td][td]TD[/td][/tr][tr][td]4th Q: 7 pts.[/td][td]21[/td][td]43[/td][td]252[/td][td]48.8[/td][td]5.86[/td][td]35[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]38.1[/td][td]4[/td][td]15[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]18[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last 2 min. of half[/td][td]18[/td][td]33[/td][td]152[/td][td]54.5[/td][td]4.61[/td][td]20[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]41.5[/td][td]8[/td][td]3[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]10[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

McNabb got benched for lack of conditioning? 
laugh.gif

But...

[table][tr][td]BY CLOSE[/td][td]CMP[/td][td]ATT[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]CMP%[/td][td]YPA[/td][td]LNG[/td][td]TD[/td][td]INT[/td][td]SACK[/td][td]RAT[/td][td]ATT[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]AVG[/td][td]LNG[/td][td]TD[/td][/tr][tr][td]4th Q: 7 pts.[/td][td]21[/td][td]43[/td][td]252[/td][td]48.8[/td][td]5.86[/td][td]35[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]38.1[/td][td]4[/td][td]15[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]18[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Last 2 min. of half[/td][td]18[/td][td]33[/td][td]152[/td][td]54.5[/td][td]4.61[/td][td]20[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]41.5[/td][td]8[/td][td]3[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]10[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

That was definitely your best one yet my friend... nicely done Shoes

-Dont get excited 49ers fans, Troy Smith played well but will eventually be exposed. 
-Its time for Blount to get consistent carries
-That Stafford-CJ combo is dirty... he doesnt even mind throwin into triple coverage bc he knows CJ has it. 
-Belichek just pimps this league
-If Childress is gone, Sota will make a run.  Those players arent playing for him
-Damn Cowboys, some of yall just wasting your prime out there.  SMH
-Raiders D-Line was completely beasting yesterday
pimp.gif

-I want to hear Norv Turner's halftime speech.  for real, i guess it was insane

That's all

That was definitely your best one yet my friend... nicely done Shoes

-Dont get excited 49ers fans, Troy Smith played well but will eventually be exposed. 
-Its time for Blount to get consistent carries
-That Stafford-CJ combo is dirty... he doesnt even mind throwin into triple coverage bc he knows CJ has it. 
-Belichek just pimps this league
-If Childress is gone, Sota will make a run.  Those players arent playing for him
-Damn Cowboys, some of yall just wasting your prime out there.  SMH
-Raiders D-Line was completely beasting yesterday
pimp.gif

-I want to hear Norv Turner's halftime speech.  for real, i guess it was insane

That's all

Shoes, no hate, killer intro. 

What the hell is Mike Shannahan smoking?  Wanna bench McNabb?  Ok, sure bring in Vick.....oh wait, bring in Kolb....uh, wait.....YOU HAVE REX @#$%^&* GROSSMAN, just leave McNabb in there, whatever happens happens.  That, is horrible coaching.  Rex was warming up like it was rec league basketball out there. 
30t6p3b.gif

That Blount run was incredible. 
eek.gif

Friggin New England, do they ever make mistakes?  Watch them get that 3rd rounder and re-sign Moss just cuz. 

Nice goalline stand by Dallas's offense. 
laugh.gif

Calvin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jets shutout at home comin off a bye? 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That CJ run was crazy, shades of the Bo Techmo 297 yard run.  lol

Start of that SD run we all know is coming?

I'm startingto believe in Tampa myself.  They play hard, keep it close, and make a play in the 4th to win it, learn that, and you can do big things. 

Holy crap at Oakland lately, John Madden runnin that team right now?  Al musta died already and nobody knows it.

Gore the only Cane in the paint so far.

SMDH at that 2nd TO TD. 
Dan Carpenter = MVP
Henne may not be pretty, but he ran that 98 yard drive and is 4-0 on the road.  Not shabby for a kid.  I still think Henning shackles him but maybe that's for his own good.
Sean Smith, big play man, keep working, get your job back.  Please.
Henning, we can run the ball out of our normal offense, stop trying the numbers game with the wildcat, or, if you are going to run it, run it the way you had succes with it, with Ricky coming across left to right, Jesus. 
30t6p3b.gif

Shoes, no hate, killer intro. 

What the hell is Mike Shannahan smoking?  Wanna bench McNabb?  Ok, sure bring in Vick.....oh wait, bring in Kolb....uh, wait.....YOU HAVE REX @#$%^&* GROSSMAN, just leave McNabb in there, whatever happens happens.  That, is horrible coaching.  Rex was warming up like it was rec league basketball out there. 
30t6p3b.gif

That Blount run was incredible. 
eek.gif

Friggin New England, do they ever make mistakes?  Watch them get that 3rd rounder and re-sign Moss just cuz. 

Nice goalline stand by Dallas's offense. 
laugh.gif

Calvin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jets shutout at home comin off a bye? 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That CJ run was crazy, shades of the Bo Techmo 297 yard run.  lol

Start of that SD run we all know is coming?

I'm startingto believe in Tampa myself.  They play hard, keep it close, and make a play in the 4th to win it, learn that, and you can do big things. 

Holy crap at Oakland lately, John Madden runnin that team right now?  Al musta died already and nobody knows it.

Gore the only Cane in the paint so far.

SMDH at that 2nd TO TD. 
Dan Carpenter = MVP
Henne may not be pretty, but he ran that 98 yard drive and is 4-0 on the road.  Not shabby for a kid.  I still think Henning shackles him but maybe that's for his own good.
Sean Smith, big play man, keep working, get your job back.  Please.
Henning, we can run the ball out of our normal offense, stop trying the numbers game with the wildcat, or, if you are going to run it, run it the way you had succes with it, with Ricky coming across left to right, Jesus. 
30t6p3b.gif

Can someone post a video of the play where Moss seemingly gave up in yesterdays game? I never saw it live/highlights.

Can someone post a video of the play where Moss seemingly gave up in yesterdays game? I never saw it live/highlights.

shoes, as much as i want to say beadle > shoes, i can't...well done, man
laugh.gif

- huge win for GB. peprah and claymaker on that final drive were huge
pimp.gif

- sanchez with two tough calls on those INTs...
- megatron and the damn lions...clearly it'll be a stressful thanksgiving day for pats fans
- i thought the cowboys would do better than that...for some reason
- poor bills and their fans...time to throw games
- suh almost pulling a leon lett
laugh.gif

- what was shanny thinking putting in rex right there at the end? i get why you would want to, actually no, i don't. and how is mcnabb a) not fit enought to run a 2 minute drill, it's week 8, and b) how does mcnabb not know the language of the 2 minute offense, yet rex the rhodes scholar from florida is 100% comfortable with it? c'mon shanny, you got better lies than that
30t6p3b.gif

- the miami fg machine pulls it out...that INT to seal it by palmer was god awful
- CJ's TD against SD was sickkk (in a good way)...or SD's tackling on that play was sickkk (in a bad way)...take your pick
- randy moss' postgame presser was great...got himself out of a bad situation
laugh.gif

- brett favre is going to want to kill himself by the time he turns 55...that body is broken
- miscues caught up with pitt, finally
- blount's hurdle
eek.gif

PATS
- danny woodhead finding the endzone again
- brandon meriweather is a cot damn fool
- mccourty
pimp.gif

- bge
pimp.gif

- brady's TD pass was a nice save on a totally busted play
- patriots defense continues to improve every week...in a bend but don't break type of fashion

shoes, as much as i want to say beadle > shoes, i can't...well done, man
laugh.gif

- huge win for GB. peprah and claymaker on that final drive were huge
pimp.gif

- sanchez with two tough calls on those INTs...
- megatron and the damn lions...clearly it'll be a stressful thanksgiving day for pats fans
- i thought the cowboys would do better than that...for some reason
- poor bills and their fans...time to throw games
- suh almost pulling a leon lett
laugh.gif

- what was shanny thinking putting in rex right there at the end? i get why you would want to, actually no, i don't. and how is mcnabb a) not fit enought to run a 2 minute drill, it's week 8, and b) how does mcnabb not know the language of the 2 minute offense, yet rex the rhodes scholar from florida is 100% comfortable with it? c'mon shanny, you got better lies than that
30t6p3b.gif

- the miami fg machine pulls it out...that INT to seal it by palmer was god awful
- CJ's TD against SD was sickkk (in a good way)...or SD's tackling on that play was sickkk (in a bad way)...take your pick
- randy moss' postgame presser was great...got himself out of a bad situation
laugh.gif

- brett favre is going to want to kill himself by the time he turns 55...that body is broken
- miscues caught up with pitt, finally
- blount's hurdle
eek.gif

PATS
- danny woodhead finding the endzone again
- brandon meriweather is a cot damn fool
- mccourty
pimp.gif

- bge
pimp.gif

- brady's TD pass was a nice save on a totally busted play
- patriots defense continues to improve every week...in a bend but don't break type of fashion

I dont know what Shanahan was doing either

that $+%! was ridiculous, Deoin and Irvin going in on Mike
laugh.gif

I dont know what Shanahan was doing either

that $+%! was ridiculous, Deoin and Irvin going in on Mike
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom