NFL Week 8 In Review....What Should I Do?

-49ers finally learned how to close out a game yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--The look Suh gave Santana Moss after that touchdown was priceless

--I told all you Skins fans that Shanahan would be the downfall of that team, and now you are seeing it

--Has anybody seen or heard from Wes Welker since his meal ticket left town??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

--Favre still has the heart of a lion, hopefully he gets to play his last game ever without getting injuried

--Nice way for S. Jackson to pay homage to Dickerson yesterday

- Props to Troy Smith
pimp.gif
see what happens when you give a black man a chance
laugh.gif

My man!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Or should I make clownish statements like "Portis=best blocking back since Payton? Hi clown

roll.gif
roll.gif

rick-ross-boom-o.gif

Quote of the week=All the dudes that said Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all-time...........true clowns. 

-49ers finally learned how to close out a game yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--The look Suh gave Santana Moss after that touchdown was priceless

--I told all you Skins fans that Shanahan would be the downfall of that team, and now you are seeing it

--Has anybody seen or heard from Wes Welker since his meal ticket left town??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

--Favre still has the heart of a lion, hopefully he gets to play his last game ever without getting injuried

--Nice way for S. Jackson to pay homage to Dickerson yesterday

- Props to Troy Smith
pimp.gif
see what happens when you give a black man a chance
laugh.gif

My man!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Or should I make clownish statements like "Portis=best blocking back since Payton? Hi clown

roll.gif
roll.gif

rick-ross-boom-o.gif

Quote of the week=All the dudes that said Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all-time...........true clowns. 

how i forget ... Suh highstepping with the ball out like a 49er while sonning S. Moss in the process ... need that .gif asap ...
roll.gif

how i forget ... Suh highstepping with the ball out like a 49er while sonning S. Moss in the process ... need that .gif asap ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Jets coaches didn't call that fake Punt though, Weatherford decided he could take the ball 35 yds for the 1st down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Apparently he thought it was 4th & 9, and not 4th & 18 like it was. How was he not aware/told of the field position?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Jets coaches didn't call that fake Punt though, Weatherford decided he could take the ball 35 yds for the 1st down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Apparently he thought it was 4th & 9, and not 4th & 18 like it was. How was he not aware/told of the field position?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

roll.gif
suh-ttd-o.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

roll.gif
suh-ttd-o.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

- For the few clowns who keep putting Randy in that GOAT status, yesterday is a perfect example of why he shouldn't be. Bitter in NE and stopped trying, and now that he views the Vikes as being out of it he stops trying again (never puts his body on the line). When you question a players effort consistently you're not the GOAT of anything, the league is finally catching up to his antics. At least TO always plays hard and his effort is never questioned, and I can't even stand dude.
Agreed.

- Brett. Gonna be interesting next week. Is this what we will see:

187d04a95263c324e0ca3c9b4800b7b6-getty-.jpg

Oh, and:

d2a825b8050547fcabe78ce8fe07695b.jpg

And shoes, props on that intro post. Nice.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

- For the few clowns who keep putting Randy in that GOAT status, yesterday is a perfect example of why he shouldn't be. Bitter in NE and stopped trying, and now that he views the Vikes as being out of it he stops trying again (never puts his body on the line). When you question a players effort consistently you're not the GOAT of anything, the league is finally catching up to his antics. At least TO always plays hard and his effort is never questioned, and I can't even stand dude.
Agreed.

- Brett. Gonna be interesting next week. Is this what we will see:

187d04a95263c324e0ca3c9b4800b7b6-getty-.jpg

Oh, and:

d2a825b8050547fcabe78ce8fe07695b.jpg

And shoes, props on that intro post. Nice.
laugh.gif

Titans:
- Britt and VY going down really hurt us, if we had them both healthy we'd probably win in a close one.
- We still cant beat the Chargers
30t6p3b.gif

- VY had a good passing game, but somehow people will still find a way to criticize him.
- hope fully during the bye week, they can do something to make stops at the run and at 3rd down. Rivers was making it look easy to convert
30t6p3b.gif

- CJ, how can you drop that pass!!??!?
mad.gif

- and another
30t6p3b.gif
for letting the chargers win, when ALL their main receivers are injured. and how can you not stop Gates?!
mad.gif

- This was a win we really needed to stay atop the divison and now whoever wins tonight is tied for 1st.

NFL:
- Blount coming up big for my fantasy team and another big
30t6p3b.gif
for my team letting him go.
-
roll.gif
at the jets getting shut out
- Seeing Favre gettin knocked on his $*+ had me
laugh.gif

- Suh is a Monsta !!!
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- the Raiders and Bucs should get some more pub
- Cowboys are DONE!!!
- i dont like either team tonight but id rather see the texans sweep the colts

Titans:
- Britt and VY going down really hurt us, if we had them both healthy we'd probably win in a close one.
- We still cant beat the Chargers
30t6p3b.gif

- VY had a good passing game, but somehow people will still find a way to criticize him.
- hope fully during the bye week, they can do something to make stops at the run and at 3rd down. Rivers was making it look easy to convert
30t6p3b.gif

- CJ, how can you drop that pass!!??!?
mad.gif

- and another
30t6p3b.gif
for letting the chargers win, when ALL their main receivers are injured. and how can you not stop Gates?!
mad.gif

- This was a win we really needed to stay atop the divison and now whoever wins tonight is tied for 1st.

NFL:
- Blount coming up big for my fantasy team and another big
30t6p3b.gif
for my team letting him go.
-
roll.gif
at the jets getting shut out
- Seeing Favre gettin knocked on his $*+ had me
laugh.gif

- Suh is a Monsta !!!
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif