NFL Week 7 In Review...

philip 5th fastest to 30k :smokin

chargers havent given up a td in 10 quarters :wow:

0/4 starting LBs played

dj fluker holding down the right side and the left side :pimp:

last five weeks, the Chargers have played five different players at left tackle, four at left guard, three at right guard and three at right tackle. 2012 4th worst in sacks allowed, this year lead the league in hits allowed on qb. salute coach d'alessandris and them boys

philip 5th fastest to 30k
smokin.gif

chargers havent given up a td in 10 quarters
eek.gif

0/4 starting LBs played

dj fluker holding down the right side and the left side
pimp.gif

last five weeks, the Chargers have played five different players at left tackle, four at left guard, three at right guard and three at right tackle. 2012 4th worst in sacks allowed, this year lead the league in hits allowed on qb. salute coach d'alessandris and them boys
D.J. Fluker by far the best of these vaunted first round tackles so far.

First person to come to mind :lol:

Thought it was that "Cassel To Moss, the unstoppable toss" guy. I forget his name but I remember he had some crazy *** record in Madden 2009 where he was 180-30 within the first 20 days of Madden dropping or some **** :lol:

Last edited:
Quick hits

Ravens...:lol:. C'mon man
Heath Miller game after game proves how good he is
Ben doesn't turn the ball over, Steelers win
Bell has looked nice when he plays
Oline gets rid of people and looks better. (Shrug)

Good win for the Bengals, last two haven't been pretty but who cares
AJ :smokin
Calvin :smokin :smokin
Leon Hall loss will hurt, especially in run support but Pacman/Terrance Newman are sufficient with that front 4
That punt from Det was horrible. Can't do that
I hate Lapham on the radio

These injuries :smh:
Bum and Bud..Luv Ya Blue
Peyton looked tired before the game. I think he will look better if they meet again
Irsay doesn't drink but he acts like a drunken fool
Luck's legs and speed :nerd:
Love what's happening in KC
Who was the poster that laughed at Jets and Colts winning predictions?
Eric Decker cries more than any WR I've seen
F you Goodell (for everything he's done)

Last edited:
I've said the Pats are a bad team every week. Win or lose, they're not a good team. That defense is trash. WRs are sad (Amendola isn't half of what Welker is) and Brady is getting older. Brady isn't bad but his passes aren't as accurate or crisp.

bad team ? laughable

ny fan. take it with a grain of salt, man :lol:

This is very true but I also have no problem with the Patriots. Every important game we play against them, we win a ring. They have a great coach and QB that will get them to the playoffs but I don't think they have the talent to go deep.

dolphins let one go.

cutler injured again. dude has the worst luck.

lions to damn inconsistent. calvin johnson is not human
sick.gif

steelers low key still in it.

CHIEFS ARE FRAUDS. QUOTE ME ON THAT.

colts looked good but that wayne injury will hurt the offense.

denver d is monkey crap. champ
tired.gif
. hillman
mad.gif

giants ready for a 10-0 run
nerd.gif
not srs

The best part of this whole trainwreck is that America gets an encore. Check the Sunday Night game next week.

I'd expect more fight in them next week at home though. Team just looks disinterested and hopeless. Frazier's not reaching them. Musgrave is just a bum to begin with.

It pains me to see Giants fans overreact to a win against the lowly Vikings. Sure, I'll give them credit: they finally got a win, and shutdown AP. However, I never realized how bad the Vikings were offensively when AP is non-existent. And especially with Freeman at QB? Yikes. Dude has been a mess all season, and it carries over from last year. He makes Sanchez look good.

Call me a bitter Jets fan, but I really hope the Eagles find a way to beat the Giants next week. Give them a sense of harsh reality that they are still a team with plenty of flaws and will not be playoff bound this season

Last edited:
I wish calvin would stop messing around and sign with the niners already

first Barry, now Calvin..damn I hate seeing talent get wasted on the lions

maybe I haven't seen enough cincy games and I'm out of my element, but what's with all the hate their fans have for a third year qb who they were first in love with his rookie year? it's only his third season and he has a rb who is averaging 3 yards a carry. look, it could be far worse. you could be stuck with Alex Smith his first six years, who couldn't complete a pass downfield beyond 15 yards nor couldn't decide whether he wanted to throw the ball away or take a sack.

maybe I haven't seen enough cincy games and I'm out of my element, but what's with all the hate their fans have for a third year qb who they were first in love with his rookie year? it's only his third season and he has a rb who is averaging 3 yards a carry. look, it could be far worse. you could be stuck with Alex Smith his first six years, who couldn't complete a pass downfield beyond 15 yards nor couldn't decide whether he wanted to throw the ball away or take a sack.

Calvin isn't zesty enough to play in San Francisco.

The Lions lost to a good team on a last second FG,

They play two teams above .500 their last 8 games and one of those will be without their starting QB.

Health aside we'll be fine

Last edited:
Why does the talk always come before the result with many of the NT Lions fans?

Last edited:
It pains me to see Giants fans overreact to a win against the lowly Vikings. Sure, I'll give them credit: they finally got a win, and shutdown AP. However, I never realized how bad the Vikings were offensively when AP is non-existent. And especially with Freeman at QB? Yikes. Dude has been a mess all season, and it carries over from last year. He makes Sanchez look good.

Call me a bitter Jets fan, but I really hope the Eagles find a way to beat the Giants next week. Give them a sense of harsh reality that they are still a team with plenty of flaws and will not be playoff bound this season

:stoneface:

Why does the talk always come before the result with many of the NT Lions fans?

Shaun Hill actually ended up being better than any quarterback on the Vikings' roster though :lol:

You didn't listen when I told you the Vikings would be horrible.

The Lions may still be mediocre this year its still very possible. We just aren't going to be one of the worst teams in the league. You know like the Vikings.

Last edited:

dolphins let one go.

cutler injured again. dude has the worst luck.

lions to damn inconsistent. calvin johnson is not human
sick.gif

steelers low key still in it.

CHIEFS ARE FRAUDS. QUOTE ME ON THAT.

colts looked good but that wayne injury will hurt the offense.

denver d is monkey crap. champ
tired.gif
. hillman
mad.gif

giants ready for a 10-0 run
nerd.gif
not srs
Chiefs are frauds.  I agree on that one.

I agree that the chiefs aren't as good as their record makes them seem. But once they make the playoffs that defense is going to keep them in almost every single game. And if alex smith doesn't turn the ball over....and they get home field....they are going to be very very tough to beat.

So idk about frauds....do i think they will win the super bowl....no but i wouldn't be surprised if they get in as a wild card and win a game.

Sums up your whole post son. I don't think anyone has overreacted to the Giants winning. Defense stopped AP which was impressive. Eli didn't throw an INT or fumble, this is also impressive. Other than that, Giants finally won a game and they should have. No one is saying Giants will win the division or anything.

What you saw yesterday was arguably his best performance of the year. His arm strength is inadequate, which leads to a lot of wildly inconsistent throws in the intermediate and deep range. He also has a lack of pocket presence that results in him taking a lot of unnecessary sacks, and he locks in on receivers a lot. 

Who's overreacting?

I think Giants fans in general are just happy to see a win... I know a lot of Giants fans and they're all on the same page that it was a bad game by both teams.

Sometimes I can't stand the fans more than my team.. I got folks on my FB claiming Case Keenum is the Next Drew Brees. Like I know we UofH alum, but Cot Dang! It's sickening

Back
Top Bottom