NFL Week 6 In Review....(Giants=Fraud Status....)

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Giants got embarrasses on Monday night Football in a game they should have won. It was bad, but they're still the top team in the league.
And what makes you think they're better than the Titans?

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Frauds of the Week= The Eagles' NFC East rivals.

FIXED.
happy.gif

son u played the 9ers
indifferent.gif

Losing a game does not equal fraud status....especially not when you lose a prime time game ON THE ROAD. Relax with the fraud OD
LOL. Please....

4-0 defending Super Bowl champs, best team in the league according to everybody, and with their record on the road over the past year. And still losing to theBrowns?

Yeah, Fraud Status......

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Giants got embarrasses on Monday night Football in a game they should have won. It was bad, but they're still the top team in the league.
And what makes you think they're better than the Titans?

yeah for real
eyes.gif

Just came back from the bar.

Damn Cleveland played a flawless game. Giants still had their chances but the D was awful because the Browns O-Line played flawless tonight, they allowed nopressure.

Those 2 INT's at the 5 yard line cost the Giants a shot at the game, especially that last one which could have cut the lead to 6 with 9 minutes left.

NFC East lost a lot of inexcusable games this week, I can't even remember the last time the Giants lost a game. : P

Originally Posted by S4L3

Losing a game does not equal fraud status....especially not when you lose a prime time game ON THE ROAD. Relax with the fraud OD
LOL. Please....

4-0 defending Super Bowl champs, best team in the league according to everybody, and with their record on the road over the past year. And still losing to the Browns?

Yeah, Fraud Status......

So they're supposed to go 16-0? Who can they lose to? Who's an "acceptable" team to lose too?
laugh.gif

"Any given Sunday [Monday]...."

laugh.gif
... im just sayin, dont get mad that they played the 9ers... whole NFC East had dookie level teams this week, Eagles won.

im not hating on anyone... in fact i cant stand the eagles, they just happened to get the W

Just wondering since most people seem to say (insert team) is "fraud status" are there any authentic teams left?

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Just wondering since most people seem to say (insert team) is "fraud status" are there any authentic teams left?
Nope everyone is a fraud if you lose a game.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by acidicality

LOL at Giants being fraud status when the Cowboys lost to the Cards....

You kids make me laugh...

LOL.
Uh... I'm not sayin the Cowboys are better than the Giants...

But... You're aware the Cardinals have looked like a legitimate playoff team all season right?

But the Browns...?
laugh.gif
The Giants are better than that... And after all the crap their fans were flinging last night, they'll get theirs tonight.

Nah man, I'm not really debating anything. I just wanted to get at the fact S4L has the nerve to call the Giantsfraud status when his own team lost a game they should have won.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom