NFL Week 6 In Review....(Giants=Fraud Status....)

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The NFC still belongs to Dallas.

Belongs?.........Right.
laugh.gif

Lets see, the loss to Arizona
- It went down to OT
- First OT game to ever be won on a blocked punt returned for a TD
- 3 of Arizonas coaches where with dallas the year before they went to Arizona, thus familiar with the system/players of Dallas
- Dallas was missing 2 of its starting DBs (plus a backup DB), and a staring G
- Arizona is one of the best home teams in the league (they have only lost 2 home games)
- If Romo had not broken his pinky finger, the Cowboys might have pulled it of

Originally Posted by 21shots

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Belongs?.........Right.
laugh.gif
Lets see, the loss to Arizona
- It went down to OT
- First OT game to ever be won on a blocked punt returned for a TD
- 3 of Arizonas coaches where with dallas the year before they went to Arizona, thus familiar with the system/players of Dallas
- Dallas was missing 2 of its starting DBs (plus a backup DB), and a staring G
- Arizona is one of the best home teams in the league (they have only lost 2 home games)
- If Romo had not broken his pinky finger, the Cowboys might have pulled it of

punch.gif

Worst excuses ever.

Oh, as far as the title is concerned: didn't the Cowboys lose their SECOND game?

I'd rather be a 1-loss team than a 2-loss team.

Originally Posted by 21shots

ehhh don't really know about that.

Other than the Rams, 49ers, and Seahawks games the Boys have to go to Washington, go to Pittsburgh, go to Philly at the final week, face Baltimore and TampaBay at home, and open the series vs the Giants for the rest of the way. Plus if they do make the playoffs they have to win a playoff game. Tough road foryour Boys, sorry.

Giants just got exposed......The Browns are simply just a better team
Its over for Dallas No ROMO, or Felix...ITs a wrap!!
Eagles will finish no further than 2nd In the NFC East
Skins..........still on the fence, they cant overcome turnovers against the Rams then what will happen against the good teams??

as i look around at the league im actually very confident ...

******** Loss
- 2 points and we were a sam hurd wide open onside catch from having a chance to win it ...
- newman played with a groin that needed surgery (lol) ...
- ******** were visibly more prepared and outcoached us by a mile ...
- felix jones got 0 touches ...
- we ran the ball like 8 times the entire game ...
- ******** played PERFECT and still only won by 2

Cardinals Loss
- poor coaching inside the 5 matching pacman up with fitz cost us ...
- then from about the 15 we put henry on an island with fitz, game winning score ...
- nick folk uncharacteristically missed a 37 yd field goal which would have made that 52 yarder the game winner ...
- newman was out against one of the best passing offenses in the league
- no felix in the last 3 quarters ...
- we let up a kick return for a TD and a 3rd and 17 where we punished warner and tipped the ball ...
- lost in OT by a blocked punt and our QB threw with a broken pinky ...

now these are not excuses, just some stuff that i think impacted the games ... as long as we are healthy, can weather the injury storm were in right now andsome how make the playoffs, i still think we are the team to beat ...

the giants shouldnt have beat the bengals and lost to the browns, the ******** played perfect football save for the last game in which they lost to the rams,and the eagles are a roller coaster ... im confident

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by S4L3

- The playoffs are not a given for the Boys, they've looked very unimpressive the past 3 weeks.
LOL. Please tell me six teams better....
Giants, Titans, ********, Chargers, Colts, Cardinals, Steelers.

You do know the Titans, Chargers, Colts, and Steelers play in the AFC right?

Giants are frauds and thats all that needs to be said. %*+! u gon lose to the 1-3 Browns without Kellen Winslow.

And #$$ is up with the Titans being able to play the garbage @$@ NFC North? Oh well, dudes will get gassed off their easy wins and be brought back to realityat the end of the season.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

real talk, the term fraud is being thrown around too much
laugh.gif
I know this is true since I've been throwin this word around my boys way too much

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Giants are frauds and thats all that needs to be said. %*+! u gon lose to the 1-3 Browns without Kellen Winslow.

And #$$ is up with the Titans being able to play the garbage @$@ NFC North? Oh well, dudes will get gassed off their easy wins and be brought back to reality at the end of the season.

We went 3-1 against the NFC South last year....and 3-1 against the NFC East the year before-- it's not our fault the NFC offers mediocre competition.....and how about the Cowboys-- they play the NFC West....far worse than the NFC North.

Originally Posted by acidicality

LOL at Giants being fraud status when the Cowboys lost to the Cards....

You kids make me laugh...

LOL.
indifferent.gif

Cmon ..right after you posted that... a million cats got on you. Leave sports alone.

Cmon ..right after you posted that... a million cats got on you. Leave sports alone.

*sees sig*

*ignores criticism*

(and plus, I already explained why I wrote that...some people being hella e-sensitive around here
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by henz0

img.50535_t.jpg
my man on pace to break Marino's record
Dude is having a great season without a doubt. He and Sean Payton are a perfect match for each other

Look at all the EXCUSES
roll.gif
Yall really can't deal with loses can you?

All I know is that Philly gained a game on everyone in the division. Inject some health into our offense (Westbrook, Andrews, Curtis, Brown) and some rest intoour defense, and I feel good about our chances.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

as i look around at the league im actually very confident ...

******** Loss
- 2 points and we were a sam hurd wide open onside catch from having a chance to win it ...
- newman played with a groin that needed surgery (lol) ...
- ******** were visibly more prepared and outcoached us by a mile ...
- felix jones got 0 touches ...
- we ran the ball like 8 times the entire game ...
- ******** played PERFECT and still only won by 2

Cardinals Loss
- poor coaching inside the 5 matching pacman up with fitz cost us ...
- then from about the 15 we put henry on an island with fitz, game winning score ...
- nick folk uncharacteristically missed a 37 yd field goal which would have made that 52 yarder the game winner ...
- newman was out against one of the best passing offenses in the league
- no felix in the last 3 quarters ...
- we let up a kick return for a TD and a 3rd and 17 where we punished warner and tipped the ball ...
- lost in OT by a blocked punt and our QB threw with a broken pinky ...

now these are not excuses, just some stuff that i think impacted the games ... as long as we are healthy, can weather the injury storm were in right now and some how make the playoffs, i still think we are the team to beat ...

the giants shouldnt have beat the bengals and lost to the browns, the ******** played perfect football save for the last game in which they lost to the rams, and the eagles are a roller coaster ... im confident
roll.gif

Bro, your WHOLE LIST is nothing but excuses.....

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

And #$$ is up with the Titans being able to play the garbage @$@ NFC North? Oh well, dudes will get gassed off their easy wins and be brought back to reality at the end of the season.

U buggin, the Titans might end up winning the South. They'll beat the Jags...again
laugh.gif
, and If they split wit the Colts it's a wrap - Jags got the Colts # too.Colts schedule kinda brutal
wink.gif

*sigh*
'Boys fans...

The Cowboys will be fine. If they don't win at least 2 of their next 3...ill resign
laugh.gif

We callin frauds after 1 loss? That's what's hot? I swear the worst feature of S&T is the fact that as soon as a team ridin high 4 a while tripsover sumbody, they a fraud. Calm down, we aint even halfway through the damn season yet.

Back
Top Bottom