NFL Week 6 In Review...™

Who was the bigger fraud in Week 6?

• Texans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49ers

• They were both equally imposing as being good teams.

• Total voters
Never a fan of players popping off on twitter or social media. Mad lame....something I would expect D'Angelo Hall to do. That Seattle CB is a clown.

:lol:

sherman can talk all he wants on the field...don't care. him and his dudes are playing well enough to do so. my point was after the game to reporters

Of course a reporter is going to ask about it. What's he suppose to do? Not act like he just literally silenced and shut down Tom Brady? He tried to talk to Brady directly after the game, but that seemed like a short conversation.

He's probably already got a chip on his shoulder from being a fifth-round pick and playing on a good defense that a lot of people aren't talking about. Let him talk his !+%* for a minute.

We all remember Revis popping off about Moss and the slouch comments etc........

I always liked Barry Sanders when I was younger....Act like you've been there and you will be there again.

Getting all hyped at beating Brady once or picking him off once makes it seem like the guy just beat Usain Bolt at the Olympics.

But in the era of this me, me, me, let me celebrate a 5 yard catch with some new corny dance.....I am not surprised.

Last edited:
Anyone who knows football respects that Seattle defense

Only people who didn't were the cowboy fans and look what happened.

:lol: you're right...he's never had so much "success" before. let him enjoy it. i take it back :lol:

cowboys week in review 

- harvard degree obviously doesnt give you common sense...sick of this coach and his silly mistakes...no wonder we get so many penalties..a direct refelction of our fearless leader...jerry jones needs to let bill callahan take the offensive duties from coach garrett..its obvious that garrett is overwhelmed...

-step up 88

Rest of NFL

-Hope Ray comes back next year...hate to see someone of his stature go out like that..

-texans disappointed me..but rogers was in prime form..just expected a better game...

-RG3 is a monster...honestly didnt expect dude to equal Cams year last year...might even be better...SCARY thought...

-eagles gonna eagle

-falcons doing their thing in a very convincing manner

-the AFC's mediocrity is surprising...only 2 teams with a winning record so far...

-NFC west is the best division in football..lol..who woulda thought..

I'll reiterate the same **** I said in the team thread...

Not to take anything away from Seattle yesterday because they manned up in the 2nd half but Tom Brady had a piss poor performance and his play in the 2nd half directly contributed to that L. I'm not gonna blame it on the rain or crowd noise or any other random ****...he just played WAY below his standards. He was missing throws all over the place. Overthrows, one hop passes, etc., you name it. Burning TO's after poor game management. Too many mistakes were made...you're not gonna beat a legit defense that way.

It's just like Sherman said in his rant...Brady should have had 5 or 6 INT's instead of 2 if it wasn't for drops from Seahawks DB's. He also cost the team 3 points at the end of halftime (what's up with the intentional grounding issues, Thomas? cut that **** out) so yet again the Patriots are leaving points on the board at the end of halves.

Again, Seahawks made adjustments in the 2nd half...they outplayed us but we still should've won that game from the position we were in. Patriots choked, plain and simple.

I don't 'eem wanna get into the Patriots secondary...it's not good for my health. I'll just say this team has the sorriest PIE *** DB's in the league and it's been that way for the last few years now.

Belichick keeps failing in that area yet he continually gets a pass for it.
mean.gif

Russel Wilson is that _ BTW. I hate it had to be against us.

sherman's comments
laugh.gif

clown...congrats on a huge REGULAR season win
laugh.gif
wait Tom Brady was talkin Mess to HIM

He got his comeuppance

its all "
laugh.gif
's " when your QB is screaming "f _ _ _ You b _ _ _ _ _ _" on the sidelines in a "regular season game"

but now Sherman is a clown because he responded and your QB getting Clowned... *shrugs* okay

nothing further your honor.
Sherman said he started talking **** to Brady during TV timeouts and after almost every play when the Patriots were up and THEN Brady said "talk to me after we win"...so when Seattle came back, Sherman let him have it after the game...

Doesn't matter though and it honestly doesn't bother me one bit. He can say whatever he wants, he did his job better than our sorry *** squad yesterday.
Brandon Lloyd never ceases to amaze me with the type of grabs he can make
He's so damn good at what he does fam. It's fun watching him every week...there's only a handful of players in the league who have hands as good as his.

Last edited:
That Seahawks secondary is a big group :lol:.

First thing I noticed when my Bengals were beating them last season.

Back
Top Bottom